Outstanding value in the Riverwood High School district. Spacious hilltop brick home with flat, private backyard on one acre lot.
Entry foyer opens to formal living room and dining room featuring hardwood floors and floor-to-ceiling windows. Warm paneled family room includes a wet bar and fireplace and opens to rear patio. Kitchen and breakfast room overlook private backyard. Guest bedroom and full bath complete the main level. Laundry room and private office are located off the rear entry carport.
Upstairs you will find master suite with hardwood floors, walk-in closets and master bath with dual vanities. Two guest bedrooms with hardwoods floors and full guest bath complete the second floor. Permanent stairs lead to huge attic.
Fresh interior and exterior paint, new roof and new HVAC by ambroseair.com/services/ac-repair-company-orlando/! This home also has a full daylight basement stubbed for a bath.
Lot dimensions: 150′ front x 326′ left x 125′ rear x 325′ right
- County: FULTON
- Subdivision: Riverside|Sandy Springs
- FMLS ID: 5000846
- Year Built: 1965
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 3 full
- Construction: Brick
- Property Type: Traditional | Colonial
- Parking: Two car rear entry carport
- Elementary School: HEARDS FERRY
- Middle School: RIDGEVIEW
- High School: RIVERWOOD Riverwood is the #1 high school in Fulton County, #2 in the state of Georgia, and #148 in the nation for 2009-2010 school YEAR according to Newsweek
- Fulton County Schools
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
- Beds: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Dining Description: Separate Dining Room, Seats 12
- Bedrooms Description: Guest bedroom on main; Master and two guest bedrooms up
Financial & Other
- List Price: $399,900
- Tax Amount: $4568
- Tax Year: 2011