As you enter, you will find a light-filled two-story foyer. On the right is a multipurpose room, perfect for use as a formal living room, study, office, or kids play area. On the left, a light filled formal dining room with bay window.
The kitchen features Corian countertops, white cabinets, and an island which opens to breakfast area and family room with fireplace.
Upstairs you will find the spacious master suite with sitting area, tray ceiling, his and her walk-in closets and large master bath with double vanities, separate shower, and garden tub. Also included are three guest bedrooms, full bath, and laundry room.
This home also features a huge, fenced level backyard with plenty of room to add a pool.
Laurel Park is a swim/tennis community and includes a clubhouse, an active tennis program, a great pool, park-like playground area, and private boat storage.
Just two minutes away is Gary Pirkle Park which features 67 Acres with Richland Creek running through, 5 Multi-purpose Fields including 3 Synthetic Turf Fields and 2 Natural Grass Fields, Giant Playground under a 90′ Solar Powered Shelter Pavilion, Restrooms & Concession Facility, Picnic Pavilions, 1.7 Miles of Paved, Lighted Walking Trails & Benches, Viewing Grandstands, Community Garden & Activity Barn.
Want to get out on Lake Lanier? East Bank Park boat launch is only 3 minutes away! Are you an avid fly fisherman? The tailwaters of Buford Dam are only minutes away and are packed full of trout.
- County: GWINNETT
- Subdivision: Laurel Park
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 2002
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2 full baths, 1 half bath
- Construction: Stone/Frame
- Property Type: Traditional
- Parking: Two car garage
- Elementary School: White Oak Elementary
- Middle School: Lanier Middle School
- High School: Lanier High School
- Gwinnett County Schools
- Beds: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Bath: 1
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast bar, Breakfast Area, Hardwood floors
- Dining Description: Separate Dining Room
- Bedrooms Description: Master and three guest bedrooms on upper level
- Bath Description: Master bath with dual vanities, garden tub and separate shower, guest bath
Financial & Other
- List Price: $240,000
- Tax Amount: $2712
- Tax Year: 2013