Million dollar finishes! Gorgeous 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath three level brick beauty in Magnolia Park, a gated neighborhood in Sandy Springs. Elevator ready!
Spacious dining room and separate living room, perfect for entertaining! Dream kitchen with granite countertops, top-of-the-line stainless appliances, island, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry. Kitchen opens to breakfast room and family room with hardwood floors and stone fireplace. French doors lead to large deck that overlooks the community park.
Upstairs you will find large master bedroom with trey ceiling and spa bath featuring dual sinks, jetted tub, oversized shower with two shower heads and custom closet. There are also two guest bedrooms each with custom closets and Jack/Jill bath. Laundry room is also on the second floor.
The terrace level/basement features guest bedroom, full bath and office. Two car side entry garage.
Lawn maintenance is included in HOA.
- County: FULTON
- Subdivision: Magnolia Park
- FMLS ID: 5025006
- Year Built: 2007
- Bedrooms: 4 bedroom
- Baths: 3 full 1 half
- Construction: Three side brick and cedar shake
- Property Type: Traditional, Craftsman
- Parking: Two car garage, side entry
- Elementary School: WOODLAND CHARTER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Middle School: SANDY SPRINGS MIDDLE SCHOOL
High School: NORTH SPRINGS HIGH SCHOOL
- Beds: 4
- Full Baths: 3 | Half Baths: 1
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, breakfast bar, island, stainless appliances, double ovens, gas cooktop, walk-in pantry
- Dining Description: Separate Dining Room, hardwood floors
- Bedrooms Description: Three bedrooms, two baths upstairs; guest bedroom, full bath in basement
- Lot: Gated, level, deck, patio, cul-de-sac
Financial & Other
- List Price: $499,900