Offered at $450,000
This well maintained 5 bedroom and 4 and half bath 3-sided brick home is situated on a large cul-de-sac lot in the highly sought-after golf community of Bradshaw Farm. Enjoy top-rated schools, outstanding neighborhood amenities, and great neighbors. Notable architectural details such as ornate tray ceilings, arched entryways, and soaring 9-foot ceilings with thick crown molding add distinct character to this special home.
Enter into the 2-story foyer accented by beautiful wrought iron railings with the formal sitting room on the left and spacious dining room on the right. Dining room leads to large eat-in kitchen with premium custom cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances, double ovens, walk-in pantry, and island with gas cooktop. Open-concept kitchen overlooks family room with fireplace planked by custom built-in bookshelves. Warm hardwood floors, custom plantation shutters, and tall sunny windows add a touch of elegance throughout the main floor.
Retreat upstairs to the luxurious master suite with gorgeous custom-lit tray ceiling, sitting area with fireplace, and custom built-in bookshelves. Spa-like master bathroom features vaulted ceiling, separate soaking tub and tile shower with frameless glass door, his and her vanities, and huge his and her walk-in closets. Three additional bedrooms upstairs include guest suite with large walk-in closet and updated en-suite bathroom. The two remaining bedrooms are adjoined by an updated jack-and-jill bathroom.
Finished terrace level features kitchenette, bedroom, full bathroom, exercise room, arts and crafts/studio space, and second family room. Enjoy wonderful outdoor living on the large deck which overlooks the huge landscaped and fully fenced backyard. Or take advantage of Bradshaw Farm’s many amenities such as the pool with water slide and splash pad, playground, 6 tennis courts, volley-ball court, and basketball court. Brand new 25-year architectural shingle roof!
Drone Video Tour
- County: Cherokee
- Subdivision: Bradshaw Farm
- FMLS ID: 6705814
- Year Built: 1996
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 4 full and 1 half
- SqFt: 4213
- Construction: 3-sided brick
- Architecture/Style: Traditional
- Parking: 2-Car attached garage
- Elementary School: Hickory Flat Elementary School
- Middle School: Dean Rusk Middle School
- High School: Sequoyah High School
- Bedrooms: Master suite, three guest bedrooms upstairs, one bedroom on terrace level
- Master Bath: His and her vanity, separate shower, soaking tub, his and her walk-in closets
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, island, custom cabinets, stainless appliances, walk-in pantry, double ovens
- Dining Description: Separate dining room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $450,000
- Tax: $4,622 -- 2019
- HOA: $650 annually
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.