Offer at $780,000
6 bedroom brick beauty with 4 full baths, 2 half baths, master on main and finished basement in Rivergate, a sought-after community in Sandy Springs. Lush 1.27 acre lot. Close to Dunwoody Country Club as well as top private schools!
As you enter, you will find a light-filled two-story foyer. On the left, office/study which could also be used as formal living room. Elegant dining room which seats twelve has French doors which open to brick patio. Beautiful gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances including gas cooktop, double ovens and built-in refrigerator. Breakfast room opens to large deck overlooking private backyard.
The kitchen opens to a warm inviting vaulted family room with gas fireplace, custom bookshelves and sunroom which open to large deck. Master on main features walk-in closet and spa bath with dual granite countertops, separate shower and jetted tub. The main level also includes a paneled office/study, two powder rooms, laundry room, hardwood floors and two car side entry garage.
Upstairs, you will find four guest bedrooms and two full baths, each with granite countertops.
The terrace level features a family room with fireplace, exercise room which could be used as a sixth bedroom, full bath with granite countertops, workshop and unfinished storage area.
With beautiful tall trees and rolling hills, Rivergate is a well-established neighborhood of 191 executive homes located on the east side of 400 on the banks of the Chattahoochee River and the Chattahoochee Nature Preserve.
Homeowner’s Association membership is optional and includes social activities including book club, wine and bunco groups. Brandon Hall Drive is a great place to walk, run or ride bikes. It has lovely views of the Chattahoochee River. Tennis is available at Brandon Hall School.
Convenient location! Enjoy easy highway access at 285 and GA 400. Close to shops and restaurants in the heart of Dunwoody!
- County: FULTON
- Subdivision: Rivergate
- FMLS ID: Coming soon!
- Year Built: 1978
- Bedrooms: 6 bedroom
- Baths: 4 full 2 half
- Construction: Brick
- Property Type: Traditional
- Parking: 2 car, side-entry garage
- Beds: 6
- Full Baths: 4 | Half Baths: 2
- Kitchen Description: granite countertops, island, stainless appliances
- Dining Description: Separate Dining Room, Seats 12
- Bedrooms Description: master on main plus 4 guest bedrooms upstairs, one bedroom in basement
- Basement: Full, daylight, finished, bedroom, full bath, family room, exercise room
- Exterior: Level, fenced, irrigation system
- Elementary School: DUNWOODY SPRINGS
- Middle School: SANDY SPRINGS CHARTER MIDDLE SCHOOL
- High School: NORTH SPRINGS CHARTER HIGH SCHOOL
Financial & Other
- Listed at $780,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.