Offered at $260,000
Historic charm and extreme walkability make this two-bedroom, one-bathroom Midtown condo a wonderful opportunity for both Atlanta enthusiasts and investors. Enter through the charming courtyard and up the stairs to this top-floor unit. As you walk in the front door, you’ll find the updated kitchen is on your left. Kitchen features granite counters, lots of cabinets, laundry, and newer stainless dishwasher, range, and microwave. On your left as you leave the kitchen is the white and bright brand-new bathroom with subway tiled shower & backsplash, frameless glass shower door, sleek vanity, and linen storage.
Down the hall from the bathroom is the first of two bedrooms. The closet features custom built-ins with dresser drawers to maximize space in the bedroom. Across the hall from the bathroom is the second bedroom, also with custom built-ins in the closet. Straight down the hall from the front door is the large living room with light-filled sunroom attached. The sunroom is perfect for dining and/or an office. In the basement of the building is an additional storage area with a reserved section just for you. Parking is easy with an assigned parking space in the parking lot off 7th Street & plenty of additional free street parking.
Perhaps the best feature of this condo is its location. Walk to Piedmont Park in 5 minutes, Park Tavern and the Beltline in 10 minutes, and bike to the Midtown Marta Train station in 10 minutes. This is an incredible opportunity for a savvy homeowner to take advantage of the prime location now, and to turn it into an investment property in the future. Investors will love that it’s turnkey with no rental restrictions in the community.
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Allenwood
- FMLS ID: 6050321
- Year Built: 1930
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 1
- SqFt: 1000
- Construction: 4 Sides Brick
- Architecture/Style: Condo
- Parking: One Assigned Parking Space, Free Street Parking
- Elementary School: Springdale Park Elementary School
- Middle School: Inman Middle School
- High School: GradyHigh School
- Bedrooms: Two bedrooms with custom closets
- Master Bath: Newly renovated, subway tile, frameless shower door
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, stainless appliances
- Dining Description: Separate dining room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $260,000
- HOA: $352 per month
- Tax Amount: $884
- Tax Year: 2016
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.