Sample wines from around the world and be part of an unforgettable evening as Georgia Aquarium presents its 13th Annual Aqua Vino!
Friday | September 21st, 2018
7:00 p.m. Grand Tasting Experience
6:30 p.m. VIP Red Carpet
The premier social and wine event features the best in food and wine against the beautiful backdrop of the Oceans Ballroom and the Aquarium’s galleries. More than 200 fine wines from around the world will be available to sample alongside tastings from 30 of Atlanta’s premier restaurants. Enjoy an evening filled with flavor all while mingling with the Aquarium’s exotic marine life from around the world!
Incredible live and silent auctions will feature a select variety of wine in addition to fine art, cheeses, airfare, and other exclusive events and experiences!
Event attendees must be 21 years of age for entry.
2018 Aqua Vino Tickets & Pricing
Grand Tasting Ticket
$85 Member | $90 Non-Member
- 7:00 p.m. entry
- Signature Aqua Vino Wine Glass
- 200+ wines from around the world generously provided by United Distributors
- Tastings from over 35 of Atlanta’s premier restaurants
- Live music
- Incredible silent auction
- Complimentary self-parking
- Over 500 species of aquatic life
VIP Tasting Ticket
$225 Member | $235 Non-Member
- 6:30 p.m. Early Entry
- Exclusive VIP Lounge with reserve wines and featured tastings
- VIP gift bag
- Exclusive access behind the scenes of Tropical Diver, which houses many species of corals
- Valet parking
Aqua Vino is an annual fundraiser for Georgia Aquarium, and proceeds benefit the Aquarium’s southern sea otter conservation and research initiatives. Since its inception in 2006, Aqua Vino has grown to become a signature event for the Aquarium.