Join artisan cheese and specialty food producers from across the globe at The Cheese Fest – Atlanta! Sip on your favorite craft brew or wine as you sample cheese, meet producers, and purchase all of your favorite products.
Saturday | September 23rd, 2017
1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Historic Fourth Ward Park
680 Dallas Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
Competition has never been so delicious! The festivities kick off with the Grilled Cheese Meltdown and Macdown competitions where attendees can taste and vote on gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches and mac & cheese dishes from Atlanta’s most esteemed chefs.
If sampling artisan cheeses and food isn’t enough, vendors will have additional cheese and delicious products for sale while music fills the air from Atlanta’s best local acts.
TICKETS AND PRICING
General Admission – $35 Advance
Children 12 & Under are free
- Unlimited samples of some of the best domestic and imported artisan cheese + specialty foods
- Pairing sessions for wine, beer or champagne; regional pairing led by The Cheese Twins
- Bars will offer beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages
- Live music
- Macdown/Meltdown Competition
- Photo Booth
VIP Admission – $55
Must be 21+
- All the perks of General Admission, PLUS:
- One ticket for a wine, beer, or champagne pairing OR
- One ticket for a regional pairing led by The Cheese Twins, winners of Food Network’s Great Food Truck Race
A portion of the event proceeds benefit The Giving Kitchen, whose mission is to provide crisis grants to members of Atlanta’s restaurant community facing unanticipated hardship. .