Are you a good cook but want to be even better? Not sure how to boil water? Need new ideas for the family meals? From the exceptional cook to the beginner, there are cooking classes in the Atlanta area for everyone. Cooking classes are great for girls night out, date night and as a way to meet new people. The majority of the classes are hands-on, interactive and taught by amazing chefs. Here is a list of several places in Atlanta that offer classes. Click on each name for more information.
- Ursula’s Cooking School – Located at 1764 Cheshire Bridge Rd in Atlanta, Ursula’s has been cooking up delicious food since 1966.
- Cook’s Warehouse – Locations include
East Cobb, Decatur and Midtown. Cook’s is also an excellent store to find all your cooking tools.
- Publix Apron’s – Located at 4305 State Bridge Road in Alpharetta, Publix Apron’s classes are primarily on the weekends.
- Whole Foods Market Culinary Centers – With locations in Duluth/Johns Creek and Sandy Springs, Whole Foods offers a variety of low cost classes.
- Young Chef’s Academy – Specializing in the future chefs of the world, ages 3-16. There are several locations in the metro area such as North Druid Hills, Sandy Springs, Alpharetta, and Duluth.