The 2016 Atlanta Wine Party returns for its Summer Edition with over 50 wines, live music, food, and more!
When: Saturday, August 27, 2016
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Where: Opera Night Club • 1150 Crescent Ave NE, Atlanta
Following the event, Wine Party Patrons are invited to stay at Opera for the duration of the evening at no additional cover charge.
2016 Atlanta Wine Party Tickets & Pricing:
- General Admission:
After August 18th: $50
Day of Event: $60
- VIP Tickets:
After August 18th: $80
Day of Event: Unavailable
VIP Tickets includes exclusive area access (2nd Floor overlooking main dance floor), 15+ premium wine options (over $75 per bottle retail), and Light Appetizers
- Complimentary bottles of water will be available through the event, and General Admission guests will enjoy food options for purchase.
- All ticketed guests will receive a complimentary Govino brand acrylic wine glass to keep and take home. Wine and Beer will be cut off at 9:45 p.m., and Opera will switch to a cash bar
2016 Atlanta Wine Party – Summer Edition Menu:
- Seared Ahi Tuna, Sushi Rice, and Fried Green Beans: $8.00
- Grilled Beef, Roasted Red Pepper and Bleu Cheese Sliders on Brioche Buns with House Fries: $6.00
- Hummus plate with raw veggies and pita: $6.00
- Seasoned, Spicy Texas Potato Fries: $5.00
- Domestic Cheese and Cured Meat Platter (Serves 2): $8.00
More information on the 2016 Atlanta Wine Party: Summer Edition.