Benefiting The Giving Kitchen, Barrel of Chefs is serving up 5 courses from 12 chefs for an unforgettable dinner! Guests will enjoy hand-selected wines, barrel-aged Second Self beer, craft cocktails, Dancing Goats coffee, and more.
Monday | September 24th, 2018
6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
$150 | 21+ Only
All proceeds benefit The Giving Kitchen
The welcome reception kicks off the guided experience at 6:30 p.m. with dinner to follow at 7:30 p.m. Hand-selected City Winery wines are made by Atlanta’s only winemaker Travis Green, and specialty craft beer and beer cocktails by Second Self Beer Company will also be available!
Talented Chef Lineup:
- Hector Santiago of El Super Pan
- Andre Gomez of Porch Light Latin Kitchen
- George Brooks of Botiwalla
- Brad Smallwood of The Mercury
- Jonathan McDowell of Nine Mile Station
- Andy Gonzales of Steinbeck’s Ale House
- Woody Back of Table & Main
- Chris Wilkins of Root Baking Co.
- Arnaldo Castillo of Minero
- Christian Perez of City Pharmacy
- Shay Lavi of Rozina Bake House and Coffee
The Giving Kitchen
The Giving Kitchen was formed as a 501(c)(3) to fill the need for a crisis grant program in the restaurant community — as a way to do for others what the community came together to do for Ryan and Jen Hidinger. The organization provides emergency assistance grants to cover basic living expenses, care-related travel expenses, and funeral expenses for those who meet defined criteria.