The BB&T Atlanta Open is returning to Atlantic Station for some World-Class Fun on a World-Class Field!
July 21st – July 29th, 2018
Qualifying: July 21st – 22nd
The ATP World Tour 250 Event is held each summer as part of the U.S. Open Series.
With the updated stadium design, there won’t be a bad seat! Enjoy tennis from the closest seats on the ATP tour with more shade, larger interactive areas on the grounds, and the AJC Grandstand court now offers shaded seating, compliments of Northside Hospital.
The family-friendly event will include special events such as a Free Family Zone, fireworks display, Ladies Day, Kids Weekend, and more.
NEW FOR 2018
- Last year’s event brought on new musical talents for fans to enjoy, and 2018 will be just as fun. Don’t miss the Home Free TIMELESS WORLD TOUR 2018 concert on Saturday, July 21st from 8:30 – 10:00 p.m. at the BB&T Atlanta Open Stadium Court as part of its 2018 tournament kick-off!
- Mark your calendar for Saturday, July 21ST for the new charity gala kick-off to benefit The Giving Kitchen and the Georgia Tennis Foundation for a once in a lifetime chef dining experience!
Returning champs, John Isner and the Bryan Brothers, along with Jack Sock and Ryan Harrison, will ret
urn to vie for the singles and doubles titles. Sloane Stephens and Madison Keys will play in a US Open rematch and women’s exhibition feature.
- Champions Club Lounge Access | $20
- Home Free Concert | $29 – $99
- Exhibition Match | $$65 – $225
- Weekend Packages | $244 – $390
- Weeklong Packages | $425 – $9,000
- Ladies Day Out | $199
- Kids Club Package | $149
- Doubles Pro-Am | $2,300
Game, set, match!