Close to shopping and restaurants in Village Park, Village Place and Town Brookhaven. Located in the 30319 zip code.
Here are the top 10 reasons why we love Brookhaven Renaissance and Brookhaven.
- Location – The Brookhaven Renaissance community is located off Dresden Drive just east of Peachtree Rd. This convenient location has easy access to downtown Atlanta and the suburbs
via I-285 and GA-400. A short drive down Peachtree brings you to the heart of Buckhead. MARTA station is located at the corner of Dresden and Peachtree. Click here to see a map of Brookhaven Renaissance.
- Homeowners Association – The Brookhaven Renaissance neighborhood provides residents with a wonderful sense of community. The private gated community offers security to the homeowners who reside there. Residents can walk to the nearby restaurants and shops in Village Park and Village Place. Brookhaven Renaissance has it’s own greenspace with playground and firepit.
- Shopping –Town Brookhaven shopping area has plenty to offer residents of Brookhaven Renaissance. There are a few large retailers, such as: Publix, Marshalls, and Costco and there’s also several boutiques. With just a quick drive down Peachtree, residents can take advantage of all the shopping in Buckhead. Phipps Plaza, Buckhead Village and Lenox Square malls have major retailers, and there are also smaller boutiques in the Buckhead area.
- Local events – Brookhaven is home to many festivals and events. The Brookhaven Farmers Market is located just down the street in the Brookhaven Park Village parking lot, just off of Dresden. The farmer’s market takes place every Saturday from May to December. Near the Brookhaven MARTA station, annual events such as the Brookhaven Arts Festival, Brookhaven Beer Fest, and Atlanta Chili Cookoff take place. The City of Brookhaven also sponsors an annual Tree Lighting held in Blackburn Park.
- Dining – There is an abundance of dining options just minutes from Renaissance Brookhaven. Down the street at Village Place Brookhaven is Verde Taqueria, Haven, Valenza, and Kaleidoscope Bistro and Pub. Town Brookhaven offers restaurants such as Flying Biscuit Café, Newk’s, Moe’s Southwestern Grill, There, and Olde Blind Dog Irish Pub. Brookhaven Station is also close to the neighborhood with Mellow Mushroom. Residents also have convenient access to all of the Buckhead restaurants via Peachtree Road.
- Peachtree Golf Club – The Peachtree Golf Club was founded by the legendary, Bobby Jones. It opened in 1948 and it’s an 18 hole, members-only course. The course is known as one of the best golf courses in the country and the facility only offers golf, as there are no tennis courts or swimming pools.
- Capital City Country Club – Close by in Historic Brookhaven, Capital City Club is one of Atlanta’s most prestigious private country clubs. The club offers golf, swimming, state-of-the art workout facilities, and 11 clay tennis courts. The newly redesigned 18-hole golf course was opened in 2009 and offers some of the best golf in the country. The club also has event space for weddings and other festivities. Members can also take advantage of the spa and dining options at the club.
- Briarwood Park and Recreation Center – This 18 acre park is located just minutes from Brookhaven Renaissance. The park has tennis courts, a baseball field, and other multi-use fields. There are also several trails, a playground, and a picnic area. The recreation center has a gym for basketball and other activities, and there is a swimming pool at the Briarwood Recreation Center, as well.
- Entertainment – In addition to the late-night restaurants and pubs on Dresden and at Town Brookhaven, the Brookhaven Renaissance has some other fun amenities nearby. Also nearby in Buckhead, is an AMC movie theater and Leggoland at Phipps Plaza.
- Schools – Brookhaven Renaissance is zoned for public schools: Ashford Park Elementary School, Chamblee Middle School, and Chamblee Charter High School. Chamblee High School is a magnet school for high achievers in the DeKalb Country school system. Also nearby are private schools: St. Martin’s Episcopal School and Our Lady of Assumption (OLA) for students in grades Pre-K through 8th grade and St. Pius X High School, a private Catholic college prep school for students in grades 9 -12.