With Spring just around the corner, Atlanta is getting into the season of what it serves up best – Brunch! Brunchfest with Yacht Rock Review is serving up an afternoon of bubbles, brunchy cocktails bars, breakfast bites, live music, and more.
Saturday | February 23rd, 2019
12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Brunch Drinks and Food Stations each require a $7 ticket. As you fill up on delicious brunch foods, sip your way through Rose’, Froze, Mimosas, craft beer, wine, and of course Park Tavern’s delicious Bloody Mary!
- Krispy Kreme Donuts with a topping bar of whipped cream, strawberries, and chocolate.
- Breakfast Bowl: Fresh scrambled cheese eggs with bacon, tomatoes, and avocado served on a bed of tater tots
- Biscuit station: Choice of country ham or sausage with egg and cheese served with a side of tots
- Toasted Bagel with cream cheese with cured salmon, capers and onions
- Tatar Tots- Fresh made tater tots smothered and covered with your choice of toppings
- Oysters (3) Shucked oysters with Mignonette sauce