The joy of the holiday season begins at Callanwolde Fine Arts Center with Christmas at Callanwolde: Designer Showhouse & Christmas Village!
November 24th – December 12th, 2017
Every Day of the Week!
The spectacular Atlanta Christmas destination will feature two primary events throughout the holiday season:
Christmas at Callanwolde Designer Show House & Christmas Village
November 24th – December 12th
$20 Advance | $25 Door
- An Atlanta holiday tradition for 40 years! During the 16-day holiday celebration,the 27,000-square-foot historic Candler Mansion will be decorated by Atlanta’s top interior and floral designers. The self-guided tour lasts 45-60 minutes, featuring Aeolian Pipe Organ playing at selected times and Holiday Shopping at the Callanwolde Artist Market.
- By evening, the 12-acre campus of Callanwolde Fine Arts Center will shine with professional light displays by Illuminating Design.
- Snacks and beverages will also be available for purchase from the Callan Cafe, serving coffee, soda and alcoholic beverages.
Bringing something for everyone this holiday season, Christmas at Callanwolde will also feature daily events:
- Live Entertainment
- Holiday Shopping
- Family Activities
Don’t forget to bring a donation for Toys For Tots, and help young dreams come true this Holiday Season!
Schedule of Special Events
- Callanwolde Artists’ Market
- Group Tours with High Tea
- Rick Baker School of Music and Music Recording Winter Recital
- VIP Holiday Gala
- Breakfast with Santa
December 2nd & 9th
- Teddy Bear Tea
December 3rd & 10th
- Polar Express & The Nutcracker: A Callanwolde School of Dance Event
- Tour with Champagne and Performance of The Nutcracker
December 4th – 7th
Learn more about Druid Hills, and see homes for sale.