Nothing has you saying “TGIF!” like First Fridays at the High Museum of Art! With drop-in art making, live performances, and drinks for purchase, the First Friday of April invites you to an event that is part-art party, part-happy hour, and all-memorable!
Friday | May 3rd, 2019
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
May’s First Friday invites museum guests to celebrate European Masterworks: The Phillips Collection with the following highlights:
- Drop in art making facilitated by Indie Craft Experience featured artist Elizabeth Lang
- Dynamic painting technique demonstration by artist Jeffree Lerner
- Drawing in the Galleries featuring dancers from the Atlanta Ballet, led by artist Victoria Dugger
- Docent-led tours of European Masterworks: The Phillips Collection
- Music by DJ CAP
- Photobooth with E. K. Sluder
Free with Museum Admission
More information on events at the High Museum.