The High Museum is turning up the volume with February’s Frequency Friday! With special tours, drawing demonstrations, live music, and featured guests, this month’s Frequency Friday invites you to an event that is part-art party, part-happy hour, and all-memorable!
Friday | February 7th, 2020
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Love is in the air at February’s Frequency Friday! Kick off the evening with the Museum’s specialty Moonshine cocktail, and find your next coffee buddy during networking sessions! The Museum will also showcase the hip-hop hits of DJ Lillie Smalls and feature a live podcast recording from Bottom of the Map.
- Groove to classic southern hip-hop hits with DJ Lillie Smalls
- Wind down with the specialty moonshine cocktail, inspired by Our Strange New Land: Photographs by Alex Harris
- “Meet your Match” during networking sessions with the High’s Young Professionals
- Draw like an artist in our galleries with instruction from Georgia State University drawing professor Michael Tolley as we learn about portrait drawing
- Vote for your favorite artwork from the permanent collection
- Stop by the HeartMatch photo booth to celebrate the first anniversary of the Tinder-inspired tool that connects visitors with art
- Slow down in the galleries during docent-led tours of Our Strange New Land: Photographs by Alex Harris
Free with Museum Admission
More information on events at the High Museum.