Five of Georgia’s finest chefs are joining five of the state’s finest sommeliers to create an exclusive five-course dinner and wine pairing at the highly anticipated Give Me Five fundraiser!
August 12th, 2018
5:00 p.m. – Cocktail reception
6:00 p.m. – Multi-course seated dinner with live & silent auctions
$275 Per Person | $2,500 Per Table for 10
The annual dinner is a premier fundraiser for No Kid Hungry, a national campaign run by Share Our Strength, a nonprofit working to solve problems of hunger and poverty in the United States and around the world. One in six children in America struggles with hunger; but together, we can make No Kid Hungry a reality.
No Kid Hungry’s culinary events highlight the nation’s finest talent in the food and drink industry, all united under one cause: ending childhood hunger. Each year these events raise the critical funds needed to support No Kid Hungry’s work to ensure that all children in America get the healthy food they need, every day.
- Chair, Jeff Riedel, Executive Chef, 103 West
- Elliot Cusher, Executive Chef, Donetto
- Matt Marcus, Executive Chef and Owner, Watershed
- Sarah O’Brien, The Little Tart Bakeshop
- Matthew Ridgway, Executive Chef, Cooks & Soldiers
- Marc Taft, President and Executive Chef, Southern Fried Hospitality
- Chair, Gil Kulers, Sommelier, Piedmont Driving Club
- Brian White, Sommelier, The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta
- Adam Pucillo, Sommelier, Del Frisco’s Double Eagle
- Josh Ardizzoni, Sommelier, Restaurant Marcel
- Nicolas Quinones, Sommelier, Cooks & Soliders