For its 3rd annual return of Halloween Night on Callanwolde Mountain, Callanwolde is transforming into a must-see Halloween destination!
Friday | October 27th, 2017
Upon arrival, guests will receive a map of the fully decorated estate, complete with directions to trick-or-treating spots, festive snacks and games, candy prizes, and art activities.
At the Tudor-Revival Candler Mansion, guests will enjoy live performances by:
- The Callanwolde Concert Band
- The Callanwolde Choir
- Atlanta Braves organist, Matthew Kaminski
- Prime Movers, Callanwolde School of Dance’s performance group
- J&M Sound Design DJ
- All-ages Dance Party
- Costume Contest
- LEGOLand Discovery Center Building Station
- Movie screenings by Atlanta Film Society
- Animal Friends to Meet and Greet!
Food & Libations
Hungry families can order food from the Original Hot Dog Factory food truck and Atomic Ice Cream. Bottled water, Coca-Cola products, beer, and wine will also be available for purchase at the Callan Cafe Bar.
Schedule of Events
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. | Trick or Treating on the estate and LEGOLAND Activities
- 6:30 p.m. – 7:10 p.m. | Callanwolde Concert Band and Matthew Kaminski and J&M Sound Design DJ
- 7:30 p.m. | Costume Contest and Special Guest Performance
- 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. | Callanwolde Concert Band with Matthew Kaminski and J&M Sound Design DJ
$5 Advance | $10 Door
Children 3 & Under do not need a ticket.