Indian Hills is located in Marietta, Georgia 30068 in the heart of East Cobb County. Indian Hills neighborhood consists of over 1300 homes ranging from new construction, complete renovations and original homes built in the late 1960s.
The neighborhood surrounds the Indian Hills Country Club which offers residents the conveniences of golf, swimming and tennis. Zoned for award winning East Cobb Schools, students will attend one of two top high schools: Walton High School or Wheeler High School.
Here are the top 10 reasons we love Indian Hills and East Cobb.
- Indian Hills Country Club – A private club located in East Cobb, Indian Hills Country Club offers 27 holes of golf; 8 tennis courts; 3 pools including an adults only pool, kids pool, and Junior Olympic-sized competition pool; a clubhouse that is home to fine dining; and social events. Junior programs include golf, tennis, swim teams, camps and clinics. Indian Hills Country Club is a great spot for weddings.
- Dining – Within a short distance of Indians Hills, residents can take advantage of a wide variety of cuisines: Tijuana Joe’s Cantina; Red Sky Tapas; La Madeleine Bakery and Cafe; Chili’s; J Christopher’s and Panera Bread.
- Excellent Public Schools – Depending on the location, home in Indian Hills are zoned for different public schools. Homes are either zoned for Eastvalley Elementary School, East Cobb Middle School and Wheeler High School or East Side Elementary School, Dickerson Middle School and Walton High School (Charter School). All the schools are part of the Cobb County School District.
- Annual Events – East Cobb and Marietta has many fun annual events for residents of all ages. Event include: Taste of Marietta, Fourth in the Park at Marietta Square, Holiday Lights at East Cobb Park, Taste of East Cobb and Festival, Movie Nights at East Cobb Park, and The East Cobber Parade and Festival.
- Parks – East Cobb Park is located at 3322 Roswell Road in Marietta. It offers picnic pavilion, large fenced-in play area, open grass fields, walking trails and a band pavilion on its 20 acres. It is home to many of the East Cobb events. Just south of East Cobb Park and adjacent to Indian Hills, Fullers Park is home to the Fullers Recreation Center. The Fullers Recreation Center offers recreational athletics for youths and adults.
- Chattahoochee Nature Center – In nearby Roswell, Chattahoochee Nature Center brings people together with sights and sounds of nature. Chattahoochee Nature Center offers trails, gardens, canoe trips, educational programs, and even birthday parties. Chattahoochee Nature Center is home to the annual Flying Colors Butterfly Festival where you can see hundreds of butterflies surround you. It is located at 9135 Willeo Road, Roswell, Georgia 30075.
- Shopping – Just north of Indian Hills, the intersection of Johnson Ferry Road and Roswell Road is the retail district of East Cobb-Marietta. The Merchants Walk Shopping Center has Old Navy, Kohl’s, PetsMart, a movie theater and a brand new Whole Foods. On the west side, a newer center shopping is home to Target. On the east side of the intersection shop at Trader Joe’s, New Balance Store, and Paper Affair. Farther north on Roswell Road, The Avenue at East Cobb is an open-air, pedestrian friendly shopping center with local boutiques and national retailers.
- Marietta Ice Center – Offering open skating along with learn to skate, learn to hockey, hockey leagues, and figure skating, Marietta Ice Center offers something for everyone. It is located at 4480 Lower Roswell Road in Marietta.
- Location – Indian Hills is located in Marietta, Georgia of East Cobb County about 20 miles north of downtown Atlanta. Whether you work in downtown Atlanta, Buckhead, Alpharetta or anywhere in between, Indian Hills offers many commuter routes using GA 400, I-75 and city roads. See map of Indian Hills.
- Horseback Riding – Get a feel of country living by enjoying time riding horses. East Cobb has places that offer horse back riding lessons, camps, birthday parties and more. East Cobb Stables and Oak Creek Equestrian Center are both located close to Indian Hills in Marietta, GA 30066.