The Roof at Ponce City Market is celebrating the red, white, and blue with Atlanta’s best panoramic skyline views and an evening to remember!
Wednesday | July 4th, 2018
5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Come out to the rooftop of Ponce City Market for delicious barbecue, craft cocktails, live music, entertainment, and of course – Atlanta’s best panoramic firework views!
General Admission will only be available at the door, including kid’s activities, Live DJ, and open access to the Slide and Heege Tower. VIP Admission and Rooftop Terrace BBQ Admission are available for purchase in advance.
General Admission will be available at the door.
VIP Admission and Rooftop Terrace BBQ Admission are only available for purchase in advance.
$30 Adults | $15 Children
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Rooftop Terrace BBQ
$65 Adults | $25 (ages 3-12) | $35 (ages 13-20)
Guests will enjoy an exclusive barbecue dinner at Rooftop Terrace, the roof’s private, tented event space located on the East side of the rooftop, adjacent to Skyline Park. Terrace ticket access will include:
- Live band at Rooftop Terrace
- Barbecue buffet dinner featuring pulled pork. BBQ chicken, sliced beef brisket, sides and dessert
- One drink ticket
- Elevator access to Roof
- General admission access at Skyline Park
$85 Adults | $25 (ages 3-12) | $35 (ages 13-20)
For a more extravagant affair this Fourth of July, guests are invited to Nine Mile Station, the roof’s modern beer garden on the west side of the rooftop, adjacent to Skyline Park. Tickets include:
- Expedited check-in and roof access
- Elevated barbecue dinner at Nine Mile Station featuring whole roasted suckling pig, smoked leg of lamb, pulled pork, BBQ chicken, sliced beef brisket and sides
- Dessert display featuring fruit, cookies, brownies, lemon bars and chocolate covered strawberries
- Exclusive seating and viewing of fireworks display and the best panoramic sunset views of the skyline
- Two drink tickets (choice of beer, wine or cocktail)
- Access to Skyline Park and Rooftop Terrace BBQ