Atlanta’s largest Mardi Gras party takes partygoers around Atlanta for an afternoon of exploration and adventure at the Mardi Gras Streetcar Adventure!
Saturday | February 15th, 2020
12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
The 5th annual event will feature over 35 participating local bars, restaurants, and attractions with plenty of fun along the way! Using the Atlanta Streetcar, guests will tour the Old 4th Ward, Downtown, and Centennial Olympic Park.
Complimentary New Orleans themed shots will be offered alongside live music, food and drink specials, beads, and deals at the Sweet Auburn Curb Market.
Guests must be 21+ to attend.
Mardi Gras Streetcar Adventure ticket includes:
- All day wristband to ride the Atlanta Streetcar
- Complimentary New Orleans-themed drinks & shots
- New Orleans-themed food & drink specials at multiple restaurants
- Comp drink at the historic Municipal Market in Sweet Auburn, plus face painter & photographer
- Live music from the 10-piece Wasted Potential Brass Band
- Discounts to Atlanta attractions like the College Football Hall of Fame & Skyview Atlanta
- Event wristband redeemable for complimentary beverages and/or food & drink specials.
- Detailed map with info of all participating bars, restaurants & attractions
- Mardi Gras beads (Bring your own if you’d like to trade or swap)
- Exclusive post Event Party at Sidebar (6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.)