If there’s one thing Atlanta knows how to do well, it’s brunch! The Midtown Brunchfest celebrates the city’s favorite mealtime with all-day rose, bubbles, bites, and more.
Sunday | February 25th, 2018
12:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Rain-or-shine | 21+ Only
Guests will enjoy live music from NAKD, festival-style food stations, a variety of brunch beverages, and additional food and drinks for purchase.
- General Admission: $15
Includes two ticket vouchers for food or drink of your choice, entry, and entertainment.
- VIP- ALL DAY Rose’: $45
Treat yourself like a VIP! Enjoy Early Entry Bottomless Mimosas, Champagne, and Rose’ All Day in the Rose’ Room. The Rose’ Room will feature six selections of all bottomless Rose’ and Rose Champagne samples in a cozy room with fireplace.
- Bloody Mary with cocktail shrimp
- Domaine Ste. Michelle Rose
- Domaine Ste. Michelle Champagne
- Cocktail bars
- Craft beers & Wines
Food stations require 1 ticket
- Kristy Kreme donut with topping bar whipped cream, strawberries, and chocolate.
- Breakfast Bowl
- Fresh scrambled cheese eggs with bacon, tomatoes, and avocado served on a bed of tater tots
- Biscuit station: choice of country ham or sausage with egg and cheese served with side of tots
- Toasted Bagel with cream cheese with cured salmon, capers and onions
- Tatar Tots- Fresh made tater tots smothered and covered with your choice of toppings
- Oysters (3) shucked fresh or chefs special baked oysters (3)