Back by popular demand, the Dunwoody Nature Center presents Monarchs & Margaritas for a second year – and this year will include Mojitos!
Saturday | April 29th, 2017
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
The Meadow at The Dunwoody Nature Center
5343 Roberts Drive
Dunwoody, GA 30338
Monarchs & Margaritas is Dunwoody Nature Center’s largest fundraiser, and Dunwoody’s best party. The premier social event of the season will have you partying in style, and we have you covered with all of the highlights!
- Alon’s will serve up bold flavors with a culinary tour of eight tapas destinations from around the world.
- Signtaure Mojito Cocktails
- Valet Parking
- Tented Event Area from Classic Party Rentals
- VIP Pre-Party for Host, Monarch Patrons, and Sponsors
- Live Auction with Dunwoody’s Favorite Auctioneer, Christie King
- Special Musical Guest Wesley Cook – Named by Jezebel Magazine as Atlanta’s Best Singer/Songwriter!
Professional auctioneer, Christie King, will dazzle and charm the crowd as she presents unique treasures featured both in silent and live auctions.
Bid on exclusive trips to exotic Bali, wine in Sonoma, or golf in Scottsdale. The Auction will also feature fabulous treasures, including: beach and lake home vacations; tickets to the Alliance, brand new SunTrust Park for the Braves, the Georgia Aquarium, and Disney; the thrill of the Porsche Driving Experience; exclusive use of the Village Burger deck, and much more!
Event Guests & Tickets
Mingle among the community’s civic, business and government leaders while benefiting the programming, education, outreach and environmental advocacy efforts of the Nature Center. Tickets begin at $75 per person with sponsorship opportunities for those who wish to make a larger donation. Sponsorship benefits include special program, ticketing, and event incentives.