Overture at Encore is a gated neighborhood in Alpharetta that features luxury townhomes with elevators. Close to Verizon Amphitheatre, Avalon and North Point Mall, this upscale, gated community includes pool, clubhouse, outdoor firepit and bocce ball court.
Built by John Wieland Homes, Overture at Encore has gourmet kitchens, owner’s suites with spa baths, third floor media rooms/bonus rooms and fenced courtyards. Some homes also have elevators, balconies and sky terraces.
Here are the 10 things we love about Overture at Encore!
- Shopping – Ideally located, Overture at Encore is just 2.5 miles from North Fulton’s newest upscale shopping center, Avalon. You’ll find a wide variety of retailers including Anthropologie, Lululemon Athletica, Banana Republic and home decor stores including William Sonoma, Crate & Barrel, West Elm, Arhaus and Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams. There’s even a Tesla showroom, movie theater as well as my favorite salon, Van Michaels! Full list of stores at Avalon. North Point Mall is less than 1 mile with Macy’s, Dillards, Von Maur, Pottery Barn, Disney Store, American Girl store, AMC Theaters and more.
- Restaurants – There is no shortage of outstanding restaurants to choose from including Bantum + Biddy (with great Gluten Free options), Antico Pizza, Oak Steakhouse, Farm to Ladle, Atlantic Seafood Company and more!
- Historic Alpharetta – Enjoy browsing through treasures in the antique stores and specialty shops along Main Street in the Alpharetta Historic Downtown district. Art galleries range from contemporary to folk art. Boutiques, gift shops, along with house and garden specialty emporiums will satisfy your wishes as you find exactly what you’ve been searching for. There’s even a self-guided History Walk with stops at 22 historic markers.
- Top Golf – Located at 10900 Westside Parkway, Top Golf features 100+ climate-controlled hitting bays, full service bar and restaurant, roof top terrace with firepit.
- Low maintenance lifestyle -Exterior maintenance and yard maintenance is included for an easy, lock-and-go lifestyle.
- Amenities – Overture at Encore amenities include privacy gate, sparkling pool, clubhouse, bocce ball court, outdoor firepit and several parks with green space.
- Verizon Amphitheatre -This 12,000-seat Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park will seat 7,000 under a roof, and another 5,000 on the Superior Lawn area. Set on 45 acres of beautifully-landscaped land, the Verizon Amphitheatre is the perfect spot to listen to music under the stars.
- Quality construction – With over 600 awards for excellence including homebuilding’s coveted triple crown: National Builder of the Year, National Housing Quality Award and America’s Best Builder, John Wieland Homes and Neighborhoods is known for top quality construction. They provide each home owner with a 5-20 Transferable Warranty.
- Annual events -Alpharetta has many events held through the year including Taste of Alpharetta with over 60 restaurants and food suppliers offer every type of food imaginable, the Alpharetta Children’s Festival, a great day of family fun, Alpharetta Tree Lighting Celebration, the annual lighting of the 45’ live spruce tree with 10,000 white lights and The Main Street Market, held the third weekend of each month from April to October, showcases the work of a wide variety of artists.
- Top ranked schools – North Fulton is known for its top ranked schools. Overture at Encore students attend Manning Oaks Elementary School, Northwestern Middle School and Milton High School.