Atlanta’s most unique cocktail party is ringing in the New Year with Sips Under the Sea: Black and White New Year’s Celebration. Don your favorite black and white cocktail attire and join downtown Atlanta’s most exciting New Year’s Eve celebration!
Monday | December 31st, 2018
8:30 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
VIP Entry 7:30 p.m.
There’s no better way to experience one of Atlanta’s top destinations – after hours without the kids. The special event is a vital fundraiser for the Aquarium’s research and conservation programs, so you can party with a cause! Bid adieu to 2018 and toast to 2019 amongst whale sharks, sea otters, jellies, hundreds of fish, and the endangered African penguins.
General Admission: $149.95 | Member Admission: $139.95
- Complimentary selection of beer and wine
- Cash bar for cocktails
- Live music in Oceans Ballroom
- DJ in Main Aquarium
- Complimentary party favors
- Full buffet dinner served from 8:30pm to 10:00pm, provided by Wolfgang Puck Catering
- Late night bites served from 11:00pm – 11:45pm
- Champagne Toast at midnight
VIP Admission: $179.95 | Member VIP Admission: $164.95
- One hour early entry
- Early dinner access beginning at 8:00pm
- Full open bar with premium liquor
- Exclusive access to VIP lounge with additional seating