The Songs For Kids Foundation Food and Music Festival is back for another family and foodie affair! Join over 20 of atlanta’s chefs as they feature creations inspired by their favorite songs.
Sunday | March 25th, 2018
1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
$45 Adult | $10 Kids (Under 16)
The REMakes and The Tom Petty Show presented by The Sundogs are back by popular demand, and all ages will enjoy all the exciting festival activities!
- Live bands and Songs For Kids artists performing with kids from the nonprofit’s hospital programs
- Family-friendly fun! Special kids zones include: bouncy castles, face painting, magic, games, and music.
- Exciting live and silent auctions! Bid on private chef experiences, incredible vacation destinations, VIP concert tickets, spa packages, and signed memorabilia.
- Wrecking Bar Brewpub | Chef Terry Koval
- The White Bull | Chef Pat Pascarella
- St. Cecilia | Chef Craig Richards
- Dixie BBQ| Chef Scott Serpas
- DAS BBQ | Chef Stephen Franklin
- Big Green Egg | Chef Amanda Egidio
- Bread & Butterfly | Chef Remi Granger
- Twisted Soul Cookhouse & Pours | Chef Deborah VanTrece
- D.B.A. Barbecue | Chef Matt Coggin
- Aviva by Kameel | Chef Kameel Srouji
- Noona Steakhouse & Oyster Bar | Chef Brian Owen
- Revival | Chef Andreas Müller
- Golden Eagle ATL
- King of Pops
- Revelator Coffee Company
Song For Kids Foundation
Songs For Kids Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit foundation that integrates musicians into the lives of kids facing illness and hardship. The Foundation works with kids both in and out of children’s hospitals through live interactive concerts, hospital bedside performances, and the Songs For Kids Records songwriting & recording program.