The Bluffs of Nancy Creek is located in the 30319 in Brookhaven convenient to Northside Hospital, St. Joseph’s Hospital and Children’s Heathcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite.
The Bluffs of Nancy Creek homes were built by Williamscraft with high quality finishes on low maintenance lots, perfect for busy lifestyles.
Here are the top reasons we love The Bluffs of Nancy Creek and the Brookhaven area in Atlanta.
- Homeowners Association – The Bluffs of Nancy Creak’s homeowner’s association is mandatory for all residents. The HOA has a website with a residents-only login in order to keep homeowners up-to-date on all important neighborhood and community news.
- Shopping – The Bluffs of Nancy Creek is literally minutes from the shopping mecca of both Buckhead and Dunwoody. Perimeter Mall is located in nearby Dunwoody and the intersection of Hammond and Ashford Dunwoody. The mall offers Bloomgindales, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Dillard’s and 200 plus specialty stores. Lenox Square Mall and Phipps Plaza are two large shopping centers located at the corner of Peachtree Road and Lenox Road. Lenox Square Mall features anchor stores Macy’s, Bloomingdales, and Neiman Marcus while Phipps Plaza offers Nordstrom, Belk and Saks Fifth Avenue. Both shopping centers will offer something for everyone. If mall shopping isn’t preferred, both areas offer numerous specialty shops in shopping centers close to all three malls.
- Close to private schools – Within close proximity to The Bluffs of Nancy Creek, there are several private schools. St. Martin’s Episcopal School is for children in grades pre-K through 8th; Our Lady of Assumption Catholic School is for children in grades pre-k through 8th; and Marist School is a Catholic, college preparatory school for grades 7 through 12. A little farther west is The Galloway School. It is located at Chastain Park in Atlanta and offers curriculum for children in preschool through 12th grade.
- “Pill Hill” – A large array of hospitals and doctors offices are located just north of The Bluffs of Nancy Creek in an area referred to as “Pill Hill”. South of I-285 on Peachtree Dunwoody and around GA 400 at Glenridge Connector, there are three major hospitals along with hundreds of physician practices. The hospitals include Northside, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Scott Rite and Saint Joseph’s. Because of its convenient location to Pill Hill, The Bluffs of Nancy Creek is an ideal location for anyone working in the medical profession.
- Annual Events – Because of The Bluffs of Nancy Creek’s location, residents can take advantage of Brookhaven annual events and the neighboring Sandy Springs and Dunwoody events. Brookhaven offers several annual community events such as Brookhaven Tour of Homes, Brookhaven Bolt, Brookhaven Arts Festival, and Brookhaven Beer Fest. Dunwoody offers events such as Lemonade Days Festival, Dunwoody Music Festival and Chili Cook-Off, Dunwoody Art Festival, and A Taste of Dunwoody, to name a few. Sandy Springs has Taste of Sandy Springs, Sandy Springs Festival, and Sandy Springs Movies by Moonlight.
- WilliamsCraft – For more than 32 years, Williamscraft has been developing exceptional neighborhoods and building homes for every lifestyle. In 2000, WilliamsCraft created The Bluffs of Nancy Creek with careful attention to detail and a commitment to quality, value and service. Because of WilliamsCraft’s consistency of superior product and value, Homes by Williamscraft, Inc. has won numerous awards from local and national building organizations, including the Greater Atlanta Home Builder’s Association.
- Parks – Blackburn Park, Murphey Candler Park and Ridgeview Park are all within minutes from The Bluffs of Nancy Creek. Blackburn Park, operated by Dekalb County, has basketball courts, playground, softball fields, soccer fields, picnic areas and
trails. The 135-acre Murphey Candler Park is located at 1551 W Nancy Creek Drive and is also operated by Dekalb County. The park has a playground, pool and lake. City of Sandy Springs operates Ridgeview Park at 5200 Trimble Road. Located west of The Bluffs of Nancy Creek, the park has nature trails, a pavilion and a playground.
- Recreational Sports – The nearby parks offer recreational sports for all ages. Blackburn Parks has the Blackburn Tennis Center for tennis lovers, Murphey Candler Little League and for the baseball players and also offers soccer fields; At Murphey Candler Park there is Murphey Candler Fast Pitch for the softball players and Murphey Candler Colt Football for football players and Cheerleaders.
- Commuter’s Delight – With Interstate 285, Georgia 400, Buckhead, Perimeter all within minutes of The Bluffs, it makes the neighborhood an ideal location for commuters. The neighborhood is located inside the Perimeter close to Brookhaven, Sandy Springs, and Dunwoody. See map of The Bluffs of Nancy Creek.