Atlanta’s most unique music venue hosts three stages of incredible talent, activities for all ages, and delicious food at the 9th annual Tunes From the Tombs!
Saturday | June 8th, 2019
12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
This music festival keeps it all local! In addition to music from over a dozen local bands, attendees will also enjoy local craft beer and food trucks, free mini-tours of the Cemetery, and an array of unique souvenirs at the artist market.
- King of Pops Field Day
- Bobby Seymore Living Statue
- Free mini-tours of Oakland offered throughout the event
- Local food trucks and Atlanta craft beers
- HOF pop-up shop and Visitor Center will be selling Tunes from the Tombs merchandise including the limited edition 2019 Event T-shirt
- Local artists and community organizations at the Artists Market.
Music & Artists Market Vendors
Futurebirds will be headlining the event with over a dozen bands performing on three stages throughout the cemetery. 14 Artists Market vendors will also be sharing their incredible works throughout the day!