Vinings Estates is located just south of the East/West Connector off Cooper Lake Road and features beautiful homes on large homesites nestled in rolling hills and wooded terrain.
A John Wieland, master-planned neighborhood, Vinings Estates offers all the amenities you would expect from resort living. Vinings Estate is located in the 30126 zip code of Mableton in Cobb County.
Here are the top 10 reasons we love Vinings Estates and the Mableton/Smryna area.
- Vinings Estates HOA – Vinings Estates has an active Homeowners Association. Through a new secure website, residents are up-to-date on all safety items, social events and all things related to
- Swimming – Three swimming pools, The Crescent Ridge, The Ridge and The Summit, are found in Vinings estate. The pools offer lap lanes, wading pool, waterslide, cabana and open swim.
- Tennis – Eight lights tennis courts are located next to the Crescent Ridge Clubhouse. Residents can reserve court time by using the online reservation website.
- Clubhouses -Two clubhouses are found in Vinings Estates: Crescent Clubhouse and Summit Clubhouse. The clubhouses offer kitchens with ample space for private meetings or events.
- Playground and Sports Court – A children’s playground and multi-use sports court gives an opportunity for active residents of all ages a chance to play.
- Fitness Center and Walking Path – Residents can stay in shape with one of the two fitness centers found in each Clubhouse. Also, a walking path is available for those runners and walkers.
- Annual Events – Smyrna and Vinings offers several great events throughout the year. Spring Jonquil Festival, Taste of Smyrna, Vinings Tour of Homes, Coming Home for the Holidays, Christmas Tree Lighting at Vinings Jubilee, are Summer Concert Series are just of the few of the many annual events.
- Whitefield Academy – Located at 1 Whitefield Drive, Whitefield Academy is just outside the back entrance to Vinings Estates. Whitfield is a private, college prep school offering Pre-K through 12th grade and is a popular choice of Vinings Estates residents.
- Location – Vinings Estates residents are just minutes away from great shopping and dining in downtown Vinings, Cumberland Mall, and Smyrna Market Village. Located just West of Interstate 285 in the Smyrna-Vinings area, commuters will have easy access to Buckhead, Downtown Atlanta, Midtown Atlanta, Sandy Springs and Dunwoody. See map of Vinings Estates.
- Parks & Silver Comet Trail – The Silver Comet Trail is a 59-mile multi-use trail which runs from Smyrna to the Georgia/Alabama state line . Built on an abandoned rail right-of-way, this paved trail accommodates bicyclists, skaters and walkers, hikers, joggers and persons with disabilities.Several parks are located just a short distance from Vinings Estates. Heritage Park is a 105 acre nature preserve that offers a walking trail and picnic tables. Heritage Park marks the start of the Silver Comet Trail. Thompson Park is located on Nickajack Road and is home to the Thompson Community Center, a lake and wooded area. Softball field, baseball field, football field, tennis courts, playground and a batting cage can all be found at Nickajack Park. Nickajack Park is located at 3630 Oakdale Road in Mableton.