Now in its 4th year, the 2018 Atlanta BeltLine Washington Park Jamboree and Play Day is a free festival featuring a variety of fun activities, music, and games, all focused on promoting healthy and active living!
Saturday | May 12th, 2018
2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Held in historic Washington Park (one of the 45 neighborhoods connected by the Atlanta BeltLine), the Jamboree Play and Day is a great way to connect community with health! Come out and enjoy the music, food and fun – or even discover the perfect fitness class, outdoor workshop or cooking demo.
2018 HIGHLIGHTS & ACTIVITIES
- Trained coaches and instructors facilitate a variety of sports and games for children of all ages!
- Kickoff of the Atlanta BeltLine Free Fitness Series featuring classes like aerobics, yoga, group runs/walks along the Atlanta BeltLine, and much more.
- Free Fitness Series Demonstrations – come learn something new and join in the fun!
- Free live jazz performances from 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. courtesy of the Atlanta Jazz Festival’s Neighborhood Jazz Series.
- Free Atlanta Opera perfomance of The Magic Flute to kick off the event!
- Mobile health screenings