The Wesleyan School’s premier fundraiser and signature Spring tradition is celebrating its landmark 20th anniversary! The Wesleyan Artists Market supports arts in the community with fine art, live entertainment, and a sense of community.
April 26th – 29th, 2018
The fine art show is free and open to the public, and all ages are welcome. Be sure to check out the highlights!
Fine Art, Jewelry, and Fine Crafts
Featuring art from approximately 100 professional artists, the Wesleyan School is pleased to announce that it will also showcase works from its very own talented student artists. Guests will find items priced from $5 upward to $1,000+ across a wide selection of art mediums, including: woodwork, acrylic and oil-based paintings, jewelry, pottery, photography, and much more!
2018 SHOW SCHEDULE
Pottery Barn at The Forum Pop-Up Shop
- For three weekends leading up to the 2017 Artist Market, Pottery Barn at The Forum devoted part of its main floor retail space to create a mini artist market!
- The beautifully displayed Pop-Up Gallery provides a first glimpse into select works by artists exhibiting at the upcoming Wesleyan Artist Market. Art could be found around the store and works included jewelry, flat art, and ceramics – all available for purchase.
Thursday, April 26th | 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Join the 20th anniversary celebration with live piano performances and complimentary desserts while shopping the market floor. The event is open to the public, and everyone is welcome!
- Opening Night Sponsor Preview Party 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Open to ALL 7:00-9:00 p.m.
Friday, April 27th | 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Come shop over 100 Professional artists at the Wesleyan Artist Market. Food trucks onsite for lunch and an afternoon snack.
20th Anniversary Artist Appreciation Dinner
Friday, April 27th | 7:00 p.m.
- Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Wesleyan Artist Market while also celebrating the artists! All 2018 participating professional artists and a guest are invited to attend an Artist Appreciation Dinner, celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the Wesleyan Artist Market!
Final Market Day
Saturday, April 28th | 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Don’t miss the final day to enjoy fabulous art, family fun, and delicious food!
- Shopping all day, free admission and open to all, food trucks onsite all day.
The Artist Market seeks to be a premier community-building event at Wesleyan through the celebration of both the performing and visual arts while providing a valuable fundraising event for the school. Whether you come for the community, the art, or the entertainment, the Wesleyan Artist Market is sure to provide fun for everyone in your family!