Roswell is located just north of Dunwoody and Sandy Springs in North Fulton County. Its charming town square with restaurants, shops and art galleries gives Roswell a friendly small town feel. Close to the Chattahoochee River, Roswell has many parks and green spaces to enjoy.
Quick Search: Search Roswell homes by price
New Construction Roswell Homes
Search Roswell homes by Elementary School district
Search for homes by school district – go to Advanced Search and search by Elementary School, Middle School or High School.
Custom Search: See all homes for sale in the Roswell and Atlanta area
Find a home you will love! Create a home wish list and register for my free Home Finder Alert. You will receive an email each time a new home comes on the market that matches what you’re looking for, so you’ll be the first to see new listings!
Country Club & Golf Communities
- Brookfield Country Club – Set amidst the rolling terrain of Roswell’s beautiful horse country, Brookfield offers an 18 hole golf course, 10 tennis courts, an Olympic size swimming pool and state of the art fitness center. See homes for sale in Brookfield Country Club.
- Horseshoe Bend – Located in Roswell, the golf course, which was originally designed in 1974 by Joe Lee and redesigned by Bill Boswell in 1999, features 5 holes along the historic Chattahoochee River. The tennis facility boasts 14 courts, clay and hard surface. The swim center has a Junior-Olympic size, a separate free-form pool for adults and a toddler pool. Year round activities for the entire family! See homes for sale in Horseshoe Bend.
Explore neighborhoods in Roswell
- Atherton Park – From the premium location to the finishing touches in the earthcraft certified homes, you will see Atherton Park’s vision at work in all aspects of this fine living community. See homes for sale in Atherton Park.
- Brookfield Country Club – Set amidst the rolling terrain of Roswell’s beautiful horse country, Brookfield offers an 18 hole golf course, 10 tennis courts, an Olympic size swimming pool and state of the art fitness center. See homes for sale in Brookfield Country Club. Brookfield was featured as the Neighborhood of the Week.
- Centennial – Inspired by early 1900’s architecture, Centennial is a beautiful example of new design blended with traditional detailing. This gated neighborhood features walkable schools, swim and tennis. See homes for sale in Centennial.
- Chickering – Chickering is Roswell’s premier swim and tennis community. It is nestled discreetly at the North Fulton/East Cobb county line and close to historic downtown Roswell. Residents enjoy access to a Jr. size Olympic pool, five acre lake, clubhouse, and three lighted tennis courts. See homes for sale in Chickering.
- Edenwilde – Offering a combination of charm and convenience, Edenwilde offers three lakes, sidewalks, clubhouse, tennis courts, and a competition swimming pool. See homes for sale in Edenwilde.
- Edgewater Cove – Popular swim/tennis neighborhood bordering East Cobb and Roswell Homes for sale in Edgewater Cove.
- Glenayre – Gated luxury community with beautiful custom-built homes. Home prices in the community begin around $2 million and up. This exclusive enclave provides privacy, 24 hour security and is home to many professional athletes. Homes for sale in Glenayre.
- Horseshoe Bend –Located in Roswell, the golf course, which was originally designed in 1974 by Joe Lee and redesigned by Bill Boswell in 1999, features 5 holes along the historic Chattahoochee River. The tennis facility boasts 14 courts, clay and hard surface. The swim center has a Junior-Olympic size, a separate free-form pool for adults and a toddler pool. Year round activities for the entire family! See homes for sale in Horseshoe Bend.
- Inverness – Tucked away along the banks of the Chattahoochee River is North Fulton’s premier full amenity neighborhood. The Chattahoochee Nature Center is located next to the Inverness neighborhood. See homes for sale in Inverness.
- Litchfield Hundred – A private swim/tennis wooded community in Roswell. Homes are situated on acre-plus lots. See homes for sale in Litchfield Hundred.
- Sentinel on the River – Pedestrian friendly community with clubhouse, pool and tennis courts. It is located along the Chattahoochee River. See homes for sale in Sentinel on the River.
- Stonegrove – Built by John Wieland, Stonegrove is a gated community with unique architecture and an intimate setting. Located near historic downtown Roswell, Stonegrove offers easy access to shopping and dining. See homes for sale in Stonegrove.
- Wexford – A swim/tennis community with clubhouse, gazebos and stocked lakes. See homes for sale in Wexford.
- Windfaire – 38 estate-sized wooded lots located just two miles east of GA 400 off of Holcomb Bridge Road. See homes for sale in Windfaire. Windfaire was selected as our Neighborhood of the Week!
- Woodfield – The heavily wooded was developed in the late 70s contains approximately 200 large traditional and contemporary homes. It features both swim and tennis facilities. See homes for sale in Woodfield.
Shopping and Dining
Roswell’s town square was laid out by founder Roswell King in 1839. Today, Roswell’s town square is a shopper’s paradise, from the period storefronts to a rich mix of great food, art galleries, antiques, hip shops and unique boutiques.
The town square along Canton Street comes alive during the evenings as residents stroll through art galleries, enjoying live music and grab a table outside to dine. Some of my favorite restaurants in Roswell are Table & Main, Salt Factory Pub, Little Alley Steak, Ceviche Taqueria and Vin 25 Bistro & Wine Bar. Another Roswell favorite is Swallow at the Hollow featuring delicious BBQ and live music.
Roswell has a wide variety of art galleries featuring traditional, modern, folk art and more! Visit Muse & Co Fine Art, Taylor Kinzel Gallery, Ford Smith Fine Art Gallery, Raiford Gallery and more. Roswell also has a fantastic music venue, Studio ON, featuring live music.
Most of us are trying to live cleaner and greener these days and take better care of our planet. Here are a few ways to live greener in Roswell, Alpharetta and Johns Creek:
- Eat fresh and support local farmers. Located at 38 Hill Street (Roswell City Hall) in Roswell , the Riverside Farmers Market is held every Saturday from 8am until noon, May through October.
- Recycle. Roswell offers curbside recycling pickup for residents. You can find out more information about Roswell curbside recycling at www.roswellrecycles.com. If you live in an area that does not offer curbside pick up, you can take your recyclable items to the Roswell Recycling Center. It is located at 11570 Maxwell Road. This recycling center accepts plastics, glass, paper, metal and other miscellaneous items. Click here to find out more about the Recycling Center in Roswell.
- Drive less, take MARTA. The North Springs MARTA rail station is conveniently located, and has direct access, off of GA400. The North Springs station offer free same day parking and paid extended stay parking. There are bus routes that will take you to the North Springs stations along numerous locations throughout Atlanta and Atlanta suburbs.
- Alive After 5 – Alive After 5 is the Third Thursday each month April – October from 5:00-9:00 p.m. The perfect way to explore Roswell’s Historic District shops, galleries, music and restaurants.
- Art Walk – Held the first Friday of each month, the galleries of the vibrant Roswell Art District open their doors offering wine, music and tasty treats. The Art Walk is a self-guided walkable tour, however a free trolley is also available making the rounds from Canton Street to Plum Tree Village and Oak Street easy and fun!
- Roswell Youth Day Parade and Celebration – Youth Day has become a tradition in Roswell. In 1950, a group of concerned parents decided to sponsor a parade and a day of activities to honor the youth of the city.
- Roswell Arts Festival – Held at the Roswell Town Square, there is entertainment for the entire family.
- Roswell Wine Festival – Wine enthusiasts and beginner wine tasters gather in downtown Roswell for an early evening filled with sips and fun.
- Flying Colors Butterfly Festival – As hundreds of native butterflies whirl around you, you can have a picnic, make arts and crafts, have butterflies painted on your face, visit fascinating entomology exhibits, listen to the delightful live entertainment all while you enjoy nature’s magic! This event takes place in July.
- Read more about Roswell on our Blog!
Parks and Recreation
- Chattahoochee Nature Center – Children and adults delight in the sights and sounds at the Chattahoochee Nature Center. Great spot for birthday parties too!
- City of Roswell Recreation and Parks – The Roswell Recreation and Parks Department continues to strive to meet the leisure needs of the citizens of Roswell by providing quality comprehensive recreational opportunities and quality comprehensive parks and facilities.
- Roswell Spraygrounds – Stay cool during the hot Atlanta summer by hanging out at one of the two spraygrounds in Roswell. Each spraygrounds has different water spray features, concession stand and a rental pavilion. Daily fees are free- $1 and annual passes vary from $25 individual to $60 family. Visit Riverside Park or East Roswell Park for a fun splash!
- Leita Thompson Memorial Dog Park – Located at 1355 Woodstock Road, this fenced, off-leash dog park is a favorite for Roswell’s furry friends. The park has separate play areas for small dogs and large dogs.
- MARTA – Atlanta’s public transportation system, including subways and buses, serving the city of Atlanta and Fulton and DeKalb counties. MARTA stands for Metro Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority.
Roswell offers outstanding academic options for children of all ages. In addition to the following list, you can find out more information about metro Atlanta schools at Great Schools.
- Crabapple Montessori School – 12387 Crabapple Road, Alpharetta, GA 30004. (770)569-5200. Preschool for children 18 months through 6 years old.
- Hillside Elementary School – 9250 Scott Road, Roswell, GA 30076. (770)552-6362. PreK through fifth grades.
- Mountain Park Elementary School – 11895 Mountain Park Road, Roswell, GA 30075. (770)552-4530. 804 students in grades PK – 5th..
- Northwood Elementary School – 10200 Wooten Road, Roswell, GA 30076. (770)552-6390. 860 students from pre-kindergarten through fifth grade.
- Roswell High School – 11595 King Road, Roswell, GA 30075. (770) 552-4500.2328 students in grades 9 – 12.
- Sweet Apple Elementary School – 12025 Etris Road, Roswell, GA 30075. (770)643-3310. Serving 866 students in grades Pre K through 5th.
- Fulton County Schools
- Blessed Trinity Catholic High School – 11320 Woodstock Road, Roswell, GA 30075. (678)277-9083. A coed Roman Catholic affiliated high school serving 841 students in grades 9-12..
- High Meadows School – 1055 Willeo Road, Roswell, GA 30075. 770-993-2940. Serving 420 students in grades Pre-K through 8th.
- Jacob’s Ladder Center for Autism – Jacob’s Ladder is an SAIS-SACS accredited, SB-10 approved private school, serving students Pre-K through 12th grade with any kind of neurological disorder – from Down syndrome and Cerebral Palsy to a range of learning disabilities and genetic disorders. Located at 407 Hardscrabble Road, Roswell, GA 30075. 770-998-1017
More information on Atlanta area Public and Private schools.
Selling your home
Selling your home in Roswell? Becky combines traditional real estate methods with state-of-the-art Internet marketing. Each home is unique. Becky will meet with you, listen to your goals and customize a marketing plan for you and your home. When you list your home with Becky, your home will be receive professional staging, top quality photography, virtual tour, a website/URL devoted exclusively to your home, custom designed color brochure, 24 hour buyer hot line, agent-to-agent marketing strategies, consistent feedback from agents and buyers who view your home, top negotiating skills and contract-to-closing expertise. Schedule your Free Home Marketing Analysis.