Windfaire offers 38 estate-sized wooded home sites in the highly desirable Roswell, Georgia 30076 zip code. Conveniently located just two miles east ofGA 400, off Holcomb Bridge Road, Windfaire offers beautiful luxury homes on large lots from one of Atlanta’s best builders, Peachtree Residential Properties. Homesites are available to custom build or choose an existing home.
Here are the top 10 reasons we love Windfaire and the Roswell area.
- Woodfield Swim/Tennis Membership – Woodfield swim/tennis is adjacent to Windfaire and offers swim/tennis memberships to Windfaire residents. Woodfield offers a competition pool with two diving boards, a wading pool, clubhouse for social events, tennis courts and social events.
- Shopping – Kohls, Petco, Target, and Rite Aid are close to Windfaire just off of Holcomb Bridge.
- Dining – Within a short distance of Windfaire, residents have a wide range of dining options. Twisted Taco, Aqua Blue, Marco Polo, Monterey Mexican, Ippolito’s, Starbucks, and Panda Express are all found along Holcomb Bridge Road. Historic Downtown Roswell have top dining options that include Diesel Pizza & Pub and The Fickle Pickle. See more dining options in Roswell and Alpharetta.
- Great Schools – Windfaire residents are zoned for excellent schools: River Eves Elementary School, Holcomb Bridge Middle School, Centennial High School Find out more about Fulton County School System. Holcomb Bridge Middle School is a Georgia School of Excellence. Centennial High School was voted as one of the 2010-2011 top metro Atlanta’s high school by Atlanta Magazine.
- Peachtree Residential Properties – Windfaire homes were built by Peachtree Residential Properties. Peachtree Residential Properties was founded in 1988 on the commitment to building high quality homes with excellent craftsmanship, custom designs, and the perfect touches to add to homeowners’ quality of life.
- Annual Events – Because of Windfaire’s location, residents can take advantage of annual events in Roswell along with the neighboring communities of Alpharetta and Milton. Events include Roswell Arts Festival, Flying Colors Butterfly Festival, Alpharetta Tree Lighting Celebration, Taste of Alpharetta, and Alpharetta Children’s Festival.
- Chattahoochee River National Recreation Center – Roswell has an abundance of parks and recreational areas for the avid runners, walkers, hikers, and nature lovers. At the Chattahoochee River National Recreational Area enjoy a walk on the nature trails, raft the Chattahoochee River or enjoy a picnic lunch.
- Roswell Spraygrounds – Located at Roswell’s Riverside Park or East Roswell Park, the spraygrounds will keep residents cool during the hot Atlanta summer. Both spraygrounds have a concession stand, a rental pavilion and offers different water spray features. The Splash ‘n Play at Riverside Park, close to Windfaire, is located at 575 Riverside Road, Roswell, GA, 30075.
- Amphitheatre at Encore Park – A short drive from Windfaire, residents can take advantage of he 12,000-seat Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park. The popular concert venue is set on 45 acres of gorgeous landscape wooded land in Alpharetta.
- Location – Nestled in Roswell, just north of the Chattahoochee River, Windfaire residents have convenient access to GA 400. It is an ideal location for Alpharetta, Perimeter and Buckhead commuters. Map of Windfaire.