Brookfield Country Club is located in North Roswell in zip code 30075. Created in the 1970s, Brookfield Country Club homes consist of original ranch style homes, two story traditional homes as well as new construction homes.
Located off Mountain Park Road and Hardscrabble Road, just North of Woodstock Road, Brookfield Country Club gives residents easy access Roswell, Alpharetta, Milton and Woodstock. Map of Brookfield Country Club.
Here are the top 10 reasons we love Brookfield Country Club and the Roswell area.
- Brookfield Country Club – Set amidst the rolling terrain of Roswell’s beautiful horse country, Brookfield Country Club offers an 18 hole golf course, 10 tennis courts, an Olympic size swimming pool, a clubhouse with dining options and state of the art fitness center. Founded in 1972, Brookfield Country club was completely renovated in 2001.
- Shopping – Roswell Corners Shopping Center is located just South of Brookfield Country Club. Roswell Corners is home to Target, TJ Maxx, Staples, Spa Sydell, and Hibbett Sports. Off of Crabapple Road, just northeast of Brookfield Country Club, there’s a Publix and Anytime Fitness. more shopping options inHistoric Downtown Roswell.
- Dining – Dining close to the neighborhood includes Tara Humata Mexican Grill, Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt, Chin Chin, Crabapple Tavern, Sake Japanese Steakhouse, Miltons’s Cuisine & Cocktails, Sugo, Chick-fil-A, Shane’s Rib Shack, and Starbucks. Quaint downtown Roswell offers a great mix of local food with flair. Diesel Pizza & Pub, Mitties Tea Room, The Fickle Pickle, Artisan Foods Bakery & Cafe, can all be found in historic downtown Roswell.See more dining options in Alpharetta and Historic Downtown Roswell.
- Great Schools – Brookfield Country Club residents are zoned for excellent schools: Mountain Park Elementary, Crabapple Middle School, and Roswell High School. Roswell High School is a Georgia School of Excellence. Find out more about Fulton County School System.
- Brookfield Country Club Homeowners Association – Created to promote community unity and quality of life, Brookfield Country Club Homeowners Association offers charity events, clubs, committees, online message board for members to communicate, printed member directory and a website to inform members of current news. Membership is voluntary.
- Annual Events – Because of Brookfield Country Club’s location, residents can take advantage of annual events in Roswell along with the neighboring communities of Alpharetta and Milton. Events include Roswell Arts Festival, Flying Colors Butterfly Festival, Alpharetta Tree Lighting Celebration and Taste of Alpharetta.
- Green Space – Roswell has an abundance of parks and recreational areas for the avid runners, walkers, hikers, and nature lovers. Chattahoochee Nature Center offers the sights and sounds of the Chattahoochee River. The center offers hiking trails, gardens, educational programs for people of all ages. Sweet Apple Park is very near to the Brookfield Country Club community. It offers a walking path around the Sweet Apple Park Elementary School. Azalea Park along the Chattahoochee River, East Roswell Area Park, Roswell Park Big Creek Park and Hembree Park are all popular parks among Roswell residents. Sweat Mountain Park Dog Park is a large fenced-in dog park that offers separate areas for small dogs and large dogs and drinking fountains for human and dogs. See a map of all Roswell Parks and Trails.
- Social Groups – Residents of Brookfield Country Club have many opportunities to be social with fellow neighbors. Social groups include Women’s Club, Garden Club, Bridge Club, and Bunco. For the four-legged residents, Brookfield Country Club offers a pet registry in case the furry friend is lost.
- Roswell Spraygrounds – Located at Roswell’s Riverside Park or East Roswell Park, the spraygrounds will keep residents cool during the hot Atlanta summer. Both spraygrounds have a concession stand, a rental pavilion and offers different water spray features.
- Amphitheatre at Encore Park – The 12,000-seat Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park will seat 7,000 guests under a roof, and another 5,000 on a lawn area. The popular concert venue is set on 45 acres of gorgeous landscape wooded land in Alpharetta.