Offered at $459,900
Great buy in Brookhaven! Renovated in 2001, this 4 bedroom, 3 bath home is located in the Montgomery Elementary School district and features a light-filled open floor plan. Walk to shops, restaurants, grocery store and park!
Cozy up by the stacked stone fireplace in the family room which has also has French doors which open to huge deck overlooking private wooded backyard. Kitchen features custom cabinets, gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, built-in refrigerator and breakfast bar. Kitchen opens to light-filled breakfast room and dining room.
Relax in the large master bedroom with a walk-in closet. Master bath features double vanities, jetted tub and separate shower. Two guest bedrooms, full bath and laundry room are also located on this floor.
The lower level is perfect for In-law/guest suite with bedroom and full bath. Additional bonus room is perfect for a home office or media room. Lower level also includes a two car garage.
Walk to shops and restaurants in Cambridge Square which features Kroger, Los Bravos Mexican Restaurant, Starbucks, China Wok Restaurant, Jersey Mike’s Subs and more! Less than a mile away, Blackburn Park features softball fields, soccer fields, tennis center, a playground, and green space.
Close to “Pill Hill”, which is home to three major hospitals, Northside Hospital, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Scott Rite and Saint Joseph’s Hospital, along with hundreds of physician practices.
Top ranked public schools including Montgomery Elementary and Chamblee High School. Close to popular privates schools including St. Martin’s Episcopal School, Our Lady of Assumption Catholic School and Marist School.
- County: DEKALB
- Subdivision: Brookhaven
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 1956 and renovated in 2001
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 3 full
- Construction: Brick & Frame
- Property Type: Traditional
- Lot size: .70 acres
- Parking: Two car garage plus two car parking pad
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3 Full
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast bar/Island, Granite countertops, gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher
- Dining Description: Dining Room
- Bedrooms Description: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths upstairs, 1 bedroom and guest bath on lower level
- Elementary School: Montgomery Elementary
- Middle School: Chamblee Middle School
- High School: Chamblee High School
- Dekalb County Schools
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
Financial & Other
- List Price: $459,900
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.