3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath brick beauty in Park at Vinings, a swim community inside the Perimeter! As you enter, on the right you will find formal dining room with picture frame molding and bay window. Gorgeous kitchen with newly installed granite countertops open to breakfast room and two-story, light-filled great room with fireplace. Main level also includes powder room, laundry room, two car garage and large fenced private backyard with patio, perfect for entertaining.
Upstairs you will find the master suite with vaulted ceiling that features generous walk-in closet and spa bath which includes dual granite countertops, separate shower and garden tub. Two guest bedrooms with full bath are also upstairs.
The $190/month HOA fees are low and includes water, sewer, landscaping, trash and community pool.
Prime location inside the perimeter with easy access to both I-285 and I-75, as well as a short commute to Buckhead, Midtown, Downtown, and Hartsfield-Jackson airport. Close to shops and restaurants in Vinings Jubilee, West Village and Ivy Walk! Run, bike, or enjoy a leisurely stroll on the Silver Comet Trail.
Many tasty restaurant choices in Vinings Jubilee including Another Broken Egg Cafe, Cafe at Pharr, Cold Stone Creamery, La Paz, Mellow Mushroom, Noche Tequila & Tapas Bar, Paces & Vine, and Soho. Close by you will also find South City Kitchen Vinings, Muss & Turners, Chef Chen, and Maru Sushi. For shopping, visit Emly Benham, Etc. East, Francesca’s, Sandpiper, and Webb Ltd. with clothing, shoes, jewelry and more.
- County: COBB
- Subdivision: Park at Vinings
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 2000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2 full | 1 half bath
- Construction: Brick and frame
- Property Type: Traditional
- Parking: Two car garage
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2 Full | Half Baths: 1
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast area, granite countertops, white cabinetry, microwave, dishwasher,
- Dining Description: Dining Room
- Bedrooms Description: Master plus 2 guest bedrooms
- Elementary School: Nickajack Elementary
- Middle School: Campbell Middle School
- High School: Campbell High School
- Cobb County Schools
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
Financial & Other
- Sq ft: 1811
- List Price: $235,000
- Tax Amount: $2,333
Tax Year: 2014