SOLD in 5 days for $21,000 over List Price!!
This gorgeous 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath luxury townhouse has just been renovated! Offering high-end finishes, an open floorpan and two-car garage, this is low-maintenance, Intown-living at its finest! Located in Sarah Smith Elementary, it’s walking distance to fine dining, the shops at Phipps Plaza and Lenox Mall, and the Lenox MARTA station.
As you enter off the front porch, you will find a grand foyer and sitting room with three large, ached-windows on your right flooding the room with natural light. A warm welcome home! Continuing inside, you will find the family room, featuring a beautiful fireplace surrounded with custom built-ins on either side. To your left, a central dining room perfect for entertaining, complete with custom millwork on the ceiling and two more large, arched-windows. Adjacent to the family room is a well appointed kitchen featuring marble countertops, large island and stainless steel appliances. The breakfast bar and keeping room offer plenty of non-formal dining options. A private brick patio sits just off the keeping room and is the perfect place to dine al fresco or fire up the grill!
Heading upstairs, you have two options: a wide hall, wrapped stairway or your very own private elevator! Once upstairs you will find the oversized master suite complete with tray ceilings, a sitting room and custom fireplace for when you want to unwind. The spa-like master bath features dual vanities with marble countertops, glass-framed shower, whirlpool tub and large walk-in closets.
Down the hall from the master you will find two large guest bedrooms each complete with a ensuite bathrooms and walk-in closets. One of the guest rooms features a private porch with room for rocking-chairs. Conveniently located upstairs between the master suite and guest bedrooms you will find the laundry room with additional storage cabinets above. Bonus: There is a MASSIVE unfinished attic space that could be easily converted into a media room and bar or additional bedrooms.
Originally built in 2001, this newly renovated townhouse lives like new. Alexandria is a small, gated, 40 unit townhouse community in the heart of Buckhead. Centrally located, it’s close to shopping, fine dining, and the Lenox MARTA station. Also convenient to GA-400 and I-85. The city is at your fingertips!!
Learn more about Buckhead
- County: FULTON
- Subdivision: Alexandria
- FMLS ID: 5859980
- Year Built: 2001
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 3 1/2
- SqFt: 3,197
- Construction: Brick 4 sides
- Architecture/Style: Townhouse, Traditional, Fee simple
- Parking: Two car garage, attached, rear entry
- Elementary School: Sarah Smith Elementary
- Middle School: Sutton Middle School
- High School: North Atlanta High School
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
- Bedrooms: Master and 2 guest suites upstairs, en-suite baths and walk-in closets
- Master Bedroom: Oversized master, sitting room with fireplace,
- Master Bath: Dual vanities, large glass-framed shower, oversized tub, custom walk-in closet
- Kitchen Description: Marble countertops, island, breakfast bar, open to family room and brick patio, gas range, stainless steel appliances
- Dining Description: Separate dining room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $599,000
- Tax Amount: $7,435
- Tax Year: 2016