Offered at $525,000
Beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bath Craftsman-style home in Crabapple Crossing! As you enter, on the right you will find spacious dining room with wainscoting, perfect for entertaining! On the left, main level guest bedroom with full bath. This open floorplan features chef’s kitchen with granite countertops, large breakfast bar/island, stainless steel appliances which include double ovens, gas cooktop, dishwasher and microwave. The kitchen opens to large family room with fireplace and dual built-in bookcase. Light-filled breakfast room leads to private, fenced backyard oasis which features lush landscaping, dining pavilion with pergola, gas fire table with arbor, relaxing waterfall fountain and hot tub.
Upstairs you will find master suite with rare separate his/her baths. One bath has a whirlpool tub, separate shower and walk-in closet. The second bath has large tile shower, dual vanities and walk-in closet. The second level also include two guest bedroom with Jack/Jill bath, laundry room and large loft, perfect for media room.
This home also includes plantation shutters throughout and a two-car, rear entry garage. Built by Williamscraft with quality construction and details throughout.
Crabapple Crossing is located in Milton and has a clubhouse and pool. It has outstanding top rated public schools and is walking distance to many shops and restaurants including Milton’s , Vintage Pizza, Cans, 850 degrees, GC BBQ, Michelle Coulter Salon, Broadwell Cottage and more! Home of annual Crabapple Festival, held each October. Walking distance to top schools – Milton High School, Northwestern Middle School and Crabapple Elementary.
- County: FULTON
- Subdivision: Crabapple Crossroads
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 2007
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 3
- SqFt: 3562
- Construction: Stone & Hardi Plank
- Architecture/Style: Craftsman
- Parking: Two car garage, rear entry, attached
- Elementary School: Crabapple Crossing Elementary School
- Middle School: Northwestern Middle School
- High School: Milton High School
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
- Bedrooms: Guest bedroom on main, master with separate his/her baths, two guest bedrooms with Jack/Jill bath
- Master Bath: Two baths, dual vanities, large glass-framed shower, whirlpool tub, 2 walk-in closets
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, island, breakfast bar, stainless appliances, open to family room,
- Dining Description: separate dining room,
Financial & Other
- HOA: $xxx per month
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.