Peachtree Hills is a popular neighborhood in Buckhead in zip code 30305. You will find a charming collection of bungalows and new construction in walking distance to shops, restaurants and the neighborhood park, Peachtree Hills Park.
Nestled between Peachtree and Piedmont just south of Lindbergh, Peachtree Hills dates back to the early 1900s.
Here are the top 10 reasons we love Peachtree Hills and Buckhead in Atlanta.
- Peachtree Hills Hidden Gems – On a Saturday morning, you’ll find many Peachtree Hills residents and furry friends on the patio at Treehouse Restaurant. The heat lamps and cooling misters make Treehouse a top local spot for casual dining year round. This neighborhood gem is tucked away on King’s Circle just North of Peachtree Hills Avenue.
- Peachtree Hills Civic Association – The low voluntary dues for the Peachtree Hills Civic Association gives residents quarterly newsletters, a member directory, discount perks cards to local businesses, security patrols, access to the member only section of of PHCA’s website, and social events and groups.
- Arts & Antique Boutiques – Buckhead is known for its art and antiques boutiques. Peachtree Hills is surrounded by many of these boutiques. Miami Circle, located off Piedmont Road just north of Lindbergh Avenue, is a filled stores featuring art, antiques, rugs, furniture as well as granite, tiles, upscale appliances and plumbing fixtures. ADAC | Atlanta Decorative Arts Center is located on Peachtree Hills Avenue.
- Peachtree Battle Shopping Center – Peachtree Hills residents walk or ride bikes to all the shops and restaurants in the Peachtree Battle Shopping Center located on the west side of the neighborhood. Peachtree Battle Shopping Center features Publix, Nadeau|Furniture with a Soul, Starbucks, ACE Hardware, Another Broken Egg Cafe and H&F Bottle Shop.
- Farmers Markets – Visit the Peachtree Road Farmers’ Market held at the Cathedral of St. Philip at 2744 Peachtree Road NW every Saturday 9:00 am- 12:30pm beginning in April and continuing through December.
- Annual Events – Peachtree Hills and Buckhead are filled with fun annual events. Peachtree Road Race, Buckhead Spring Arts Festival, Lighting of Macy’s Great Tree, Buckhead Restaurant Week, Peachtree Hills Spring BBQ, Peachtree Hills Fall Festival, and Peachtree Hills Easter Egg Hunt are just a few of the many events for all ages.
- Peachtree Hills Park and Recreation Center – Located at 308 Peachtree Hills Ave on the east side of the neighborhood, Peachtree Hills Park has a recreational center, softball fields, tennis courts, picnic area, a playground and a community garden. Access to the park is also available from a walking path at the end of Hurst Drive.
- Lindbergh City Center – Not only does Lindbergh City Center offer easy access to MARTA Rail and MARTA parking, it also offers dining options from burgers to steaks. Located at the northwest corner of Piedmont and Lindbergh, Lindbergh City Center is a mix use center with apartments, condos and business spaces. Five Guys, Taco Mac, Longhorn Steakhouse, Chili’s, Main Street Market Deli, Bobby G’s are all popular spots to eat at in Lindbergh City Center.
- Location – Surrounded by dining, shopping, and nightlife, Peachtree Hills is a popular in-town location. With equal distance between I-75 and I-85 along with direct access to Peachtree Road, residents commuters have many route options to Midtown, Downtown, and the suburbs. Map of Peachtree Hills in Buckhead, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Schools – Peachtree Hills is zoned for Atlanta Public Schools: E. Rivers Elementary, Sutton Middle School, Atlanta North High School. E. Rivers Elementary, Sutton Middle and Atlanta North all offer International Baccalaureate Programs.