SOLD in 20 days!
4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath Craftsman-style home in Dupont Commons, a sought-after community in Midtown West with clubhouse, pool, playground, pet walk and park!
Prepare to fall in love! Rocking chair front porch leads to two story foyer. On the right, you will find a spacious dining room, perfect for entertaining. On the left, living room/study with French doors, perfect for office or playroom. The light-filled family room with fireplace opens to kitchen and breakfast room. Chef’s kitchen features large breakfast bar, granite countertops, stainless appliances and walk-in pantry. Large patio, perfect for grilling out, overlooks flat fenced backyard. Main level also includes powder room and rear entry two car garage.
Upstairs you will find the spacious master suite with sitting room, walk-in closet and spa bath with dual countertops, separate shower and whirlpool tub. Upper level includes two guest bedrooms with guest bath, guest bedroom with private bath and laundry room. Large porch provides the perfect place to relax and unwind.
Loaded with upgrades! Granite countertops in all bathrooms, upgraded porcelain and stone baths, 2-tier deck, upgraded lighting, gas hook-up built into the brick patio, glass french doors on the living room/office, upgraded appliances, newly painted exterior, pre-wired for surround sound throughout and Hardwoods on the main level!
Dupont Commons is located in Midtown West, close to Buckhead, Midtown and Atlantic Station.
- County: FULTON
- Subdivision: Dupont Commons
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 2008
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 3 full baths, 1 half bath
- Construction: Frame/Cement siding
- Property Type: Traditional, Craftsman
- Parking: Two car garage – rear entry
- Elementary School: Bolton Academy
- Middle School: Sutton Middle School
- High School: North Atlanta High School
- Fulton County Public Schools
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
- Beds: 4
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Bath: 1
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast bar, Granite countertops, Stainless appliances, Hardwood floors
- Dining Description: Separate Dining Room
- Bedrooms Description: Master and three guest bedrooms on upper level
- Bath Description: Master bath with dual sinks, whirlpool tub and separate shower, guest bath
Financial & Other
- List Price: $425,000
- Tax Amount: $6257
- Tax Year: 2014