Elegant 6 bedroom Buckhead home in Morris Brandon Elementary school district with finished terrace level, three car garage and flat backyard with room for a pool.
As you enter through the arched doorway, on the right you will find the banquet size dining room, perfect for entertaining, and to the left, a handsome study with rich wood paneled wainscoting. Grand two story living room with floor to ceiling windows, soaring masonry fireplace and French doors leading out to a wrap-around terrace. Gourmet kitchen with large, center island, Subzero refrigerator, professional grade stainless appliances including Thermidor dual-fuel range, warming drawer, farm house sink, walk-in pantry and wet bar with ice maker and wine chiller. Kitchen opens to inviting family room and light-filled breakfast room with French doors leading out to the covered porch with herringbone masonry fireplace overlooking the side yard. Owner’s retreat includes spacious master on main with trey ceiling, fireplace and spa bath with jetted tub, separate steam shower, his/her walk-in closets and dual vanities. Main level also includes hardwood floors, a mudroom, laundry room, half bath and large balcony overlooking flat backyard with room for pool.
Upstairs features four spacious guest bedrooms, all with en-suite baths and walk-in closets as well as a large media room which includes study area with built in desk.
On the finished terrace level, you will find a light-filled family room and game room/billiard room with large, stacked stone fireplace and French doors opening out to wrap-around covered terrace. Beyond the family room is the windowed exercise room with en-suite bath perfect for a sixth bedroom or Inlaw/Nanny Suite. Also on the terrace level is another half bath, large storage room, a framed-out home theater space plumbed for a wet bar. Built-in speakers in dining room, family room, master bedroom, upstairs media room, exercise room and lower level family room.
Designed by Harrison Design Associates, this home is located in Wesley Heath, an exclusive enclave of five homes on a quiet cul-de-sac. Walk to Morris Brandon Elementary Primary Center! Close to the best private schools in Atlanta – 1.38 miles to The Westminster Schools, 2.43 miles to Pace Academy and 2.53 miles to The Lovett School. 1.13 miles to Buckhead YMCA .
- County: FULTON
- Subdivision: Margaret Mitchell | Buckhead
- FMLS ID: 5176794
- Year Built: 2003
- Bedrooms: 6 bedroom
- Baths: 6 full 3 half
- Construction: Four side brick and stone
- Property Type: Traditional
- Parking: Three car garage
- Beds: 6
- Full Baths: 6 | Half Baths: 3
- Kitchen Description: Island, Granite countertops, stainless professional grade appliances, walk-in pantry, wet bar with ice maker
- Dining Description: Separate Dining Room, Seats 12
- Bedrooms Description: Master bedroom on main, four guest bedrooms upstairs, one guest bedroom in basement/terrace level
- Basement: Full, daylight, finished, full bath, half bath, family room, game room/billiard room, exercise room/guest bedroom
- Exterior: Level, fenced, irrigation system, covered porch, stone patio, room for pool
- Elementary School: MORRIS BRANDON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL – one of Buckhead’s top Elementary school and is a International Baccalaureate school of excellence! There are currently 1,200 students enrolled in K–5th grades. The main campus serves grades 2-5 and is located at 2741 Howell Mill Road, Atlanta, GA 30327. The Primary Center serves kindergarten through first grade and is located at 2845 Margaret Mitchell Drive, Atlanta, GA 30327.
- Middle School: SUTTON MIDDLE SCHOOLserves grades 6th through 8th and is located at 4360 Powers Ferry Road Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30342 404-802-5600
- High School: NORTH ATLANTA HIGH SCHOOL serves grades 7-12 and offers the International Baccalaureate Diploma program, study abroad opportunities as well as athletic and art programs Read more about plans for the new Buckhead high school.
Financial & Other
- List Price: $1,500,000
Harry Norman Realtors ~ 532 East Paces Ferry Road, Suite 200 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-233-4142 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.