Chastain Park is one of Buckhead’s favorite neighborhoods with Atlanta’s largest city park as its centerpiece. Located in the 30327 and 30342 zip code, Chastain Park has outstanding amenities and beautiful homes.
Search for homes in Chastain Park
Here are the top 10 reasons we love Chastain Park
- Chastain Park Amphitheater – If you haven’t been to a concert at Chastain Park Amphitheater, you’re missing out on a special treat! Most of the concerts allow you to bring your own food and beverages. You will see tables decorated to the hilt with linen table clothes, fresh flower and even silver candelabras! Sitting under the stars, with candlelight filling the amphitheater, is a magical experience. 60-70 concerts are scheduled from April to October. Live Nation Concert Series.
- NYO Ball Fields – Play Ball! Northside Youth Organization (NYO) provides organized recreational athletic opportunities at the Chastain Park ball fields. Children ages 5 – 16 participate in baseball, softball, basketball, football and cheerleading. NYO fields are also used by Galloway baseball and softball teams; Sutton Middle School baseball team; and a variety of adult softball leagues.
- Public Golf Course – Located in the heart of Chastain Park at 216 W. Wieuca Road, the North Fulton Golf Course is rated as one of the top Atlanta metro’s golf courses.
- Chastain Horse Park – A great idea for birthday parties! One of Atlanta’s best equestrian facilities, the Chastain Horse Park offers Hunter Equitation Program providing hunter/jumper riding lessons to the general public, horse boarding, and summer camps. It also provides a therapeutic riding program for students with disabilities and an outreach program for inner-city and at-risk children.
- Playground – Swingsets, Slides and Jungle Gyms! New state-of-the-art playground for children on West Wieuca Road across from the baseball field.
- Swimming Pool – A great place to spend the summer! Cheer on the swim team or visit with your neighbors. The Chastain Park pool promote aquatic sports and life safety through community outreach. The pool is maintained and operated by The Chastain Park Athletic Club.
- Bitsy Grant Tennis Center – Atlanta loves tennis and the newly renovated center is a big hit. Bitsy Grant Tennis Center is a public tennis facility offering 13 clay courts (6 lighted) and 10 hard courts (all lighted). The newly renovated center was revealed in August 2010.
- Walking Path –PATH Foundation park trail is a 3.3-mile circuit for jogging, bicycling, rollerblading, and walking. A second loop is under development. You will see walkers and joggers on the trail with a scenic view of the golf course.
- Shopping & Dining – Chastain Park has its own restaurant, Horseradish Grill, which grows many of its own organic vegetables and herbs. You will also find Flip Burger Boutique in Buckhead’s Tuxedo Plaza offering gourmet burgers with a chic twist as well as Landmark Diner and much, more more. Outstanding location. See a map of Chastain Park.
- Schools – Chastain Park offers exceptional academic options for children. Chastain Park homes are either zoned for Atlanta Public Schools: Warren T. Jackson Elementary School, Sutton Middle School and North Atlanta High School or Fulton County Schools: Heards Ferry Elementary School, Ridgeview Charter School, Riverwood International Charter High School. The Galloway School is a private school located directly across the street from the Chastain Park Golf course in the heart of Chastain Park.