Brookhaven beauty! 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath brick home in Mendenhall, a gated community in sought-after Montgomery Elementary school district.
Light-filled open floorplan features living room, dining room, chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Granite countertop, breakfast bar, breakfast room and large family room with stacked stone fireplace. Main level also includes two car garage, hardwood floors, powder room and deck which overlooks private backyard.
Upstairs you will find owner’s suite with master bedroom featuring trey ceiling, large walk-in closet and master bath with dual countertops, separate shower and garden tub. The upstairs also includes three guest bedroom, two full baths and laundry room.
Huge daylight unfinished basement stubbed for bath.
Brookhaven is a vibrant community with lots of great shops and restaurants including Terra Terrior Grille & Wine Patio, Hudson Grille, and Mellow Mushroom. Town Brookhaven is also close by with The Flying Biscuit, CineBistro, Slacks Restaurant, Moe’s Southwest Grill. For shopping, visit Boogaloos with clothing, shoes, jewelery and more. For the budget minded, Marshall’s and Costco are also located in Town Brookhaven, along with Publix, which features a large selection of organic food and curbside pickup. And to burn off the calories, visit LA Fitness
- County: DEKALB
- Subdivision: Mendenhall
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 2006
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 3 full | 1 half bath
- Construction: Brick
- Property Type: Traditional
- Parking: Two car garage
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3 Full | Half Baths: 1
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast bar, Stainless appliances, Granite countertops, gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher
- Dining Description: Dining Room
- Bedrooms Description: 4 bedrooms, 3 baths upstairs
- Elementary School: Montgomery Elementary
- Middle School: Chamblee Middle School
- High School: Chamblee High School
- Dekalb County Schools
Financial & Other
- Sq ft: 3259
- List Price: $615,000
- Tax Amount: 5549
- Tax Year: 2014