Offered at $575,000
Beautiful brick 4 bedroom, 4 bath home in Stonehaven At Vinings. Built by Monte Hewett and Earth Craft certified!
As you enter, you will find large dining room with wainscoting on your right. The open floorplan includes family room with gas fireplace, gourmet kitchen, breakfast room and keeping room. Gourmet kitchen is a chef’s delight with granite countertops, stainless appliances and breakfast bar. Main level also includes guest bedroom, perfect for office or playroom, powder room, two car garage and patio that overlooks flat, private fenced backyard.
Upstairs you will find the master suite which features master bedroom with trey ceiling, hardwood floors and deck overlooking fenced backyard. Master bath has double vanity, jetted tub, huge shower and two walk-in closets. Upstairs you will also find laundry room and two guest bedrooms, each with private baths and walk-in closets.
Outstanding location only 5 minutes from shopping and dining in historic Vinings, Smyrna Village and West Village. 5 minutes from Silver Comet Trail, and 20 minutes from downtown Atlanta. Minutes from the new SunTrust Braves stadium.
- County: COBB
- Subdivision: Stonehaven At Vinings
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 2012
- Bedrooms: 4 bedroom
- Baths: 4 Full
- Construction: Brick
- Property Type: Traditional
- Parking: Two car garage
- Elementary School: Nickajack Elementary
Middle School: Campbell Middle
- Beds: 4
- Full Baths: 4
- Kitchen Description: Granite Countertops, Stainless appliances, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, opens to Family Room, Keeping Room and Breakfast room
- Dining Description: Separate Dining Room
- Bedrooms Description: Guest bedroom & bath on main, 3 bedrooms and three baths upstairs
- Basement: none/slap
- Lot: Level private backyard
Financial & Other
- List Price: $575,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.