Ansley Park is an oasis of gracious, elegant homes on tree-lined lanes surrounding Ansley Golf Club’s lush course. You will find stunning contemporary homes along with beautiful stately traditional homes. Developed in 1904, Ansley Park is one of Atlanta’s oldest and most prestigious neighborhoods.
Ansley Park has three parks in the neighborhood and winding streets with names like The Prado, Beverly Road, Peachtree Circle, Westminster Drive, Montgomery Ferry, Barksdale and Ansley Drive.
Ansley Park is located in zip code 30309, close to the Atlanta Botanical Garden, Piedmont Park and The High Museum. See map of Ansley Park.
Search for homes in Ansley Park:
Here are the top 10 reasons we love Ansley Park and Midtown Atlanta.
- Ansley Golf Club – A private club, Ansley Golf Club offers a premier 9-hole golf course, tennis program, swimming program, fitness facility, youth programs and spaces are available for
private events. This nine-hole golf course has been ranked in the top 5 nationally by Sports Illustrated in annual surveys. Ansley Golf Club is located at 196 Montgomery Ferry Drive NE, Atlanta, GA 30309. For membership information, call (404)875-1687.
- Piedmont Park – 189 acres of green space in the middle of Atlanta. Piedmont Park is a popular park for joggers, walkers, picnikers, bicyclists, and swimmers. In 2002, a dog park opened giving canine friends an enclosed area to be off leash. Atlanta Beltline now connects Piedmont Park with walking and jogging paths to surrounding neighborhoods. Piedmont Park hosts the top annual events, Atlanta Dogwood Festival and Atlanta Jazz Festival.
- Atlanta Botanical Garden – Located adjacent to Piedmont Park, Atlanta Botanical Garden is home to several small themed gardens such as the Children’s Garden, Rose Garden, Japanese Garden along with two woodland areas and a large indoor tropical rain forest. In 2010, the Canopy Walk opened which allows visitors to view the woodlands from 40 feet in the air. Atlanta Botanical Garden hosts many social events throughout the year.
- The Arts – Within walking distance from Ansley Park, resident can take in modern art at High Museum of Art, a Broadway musical at The Fox Theatre, a concert at Atlanta Symphony, or a play at the Alliance Theatre.
- Dining – There are an endless number of restaurants around Ansley Park. Residents will find something to satisfy their culinary appetite. Spice Market, Joe’s on Juniper, Nook on Piedmont Park, The Ocean Aire Seafood Room, South City Kitchen, Willy’s Mexicana Grill, Einstein’s, Ru Sans Midtown, Green Sprout Vegetarian, Antico Pizza Napoletana, Flying Biscuit – Piedmont and so many more. Bacchanalia, FLIP Burger Boutique and JCT Kitchen can be found in nearby West Midtown. In nearby Virginia-Highland, top spots include Taco Mac , Moe’s & Joe’s, Noche, La Tavola, Atkins Park, and Murphy’s.
- Farmers Markets – Get fresh produce from two local farmers’ markets. Morningside Farmers’ Market occurs every Saturday year round from 8am to 11:30am. It is located at 1393 N. Highland Ave. The Green Market for Piedmont Park is open every Saturday from 9am – 1pm, May through December.
- MARTA -Within walking from Ansley Park neighborhood, the MARTA Arts Center Station gives residents easy access to downtown Atlanta, Buckhead, Perimeter, and Decatur without dealing with Atlanta traffic.
- Annual Events – Annual events in and around Ansley Park occur year round. Events include Scarecrows in the Garden, Atlanta Arts Festival, High Museum Wine Auction, Concerts in the Garden, Ansley Park Tour of Homes, Atlanta Jazz Festival, Atlanta Pets Parade, Midtown Tour of Homes, Atlanta Dogwood Festival.
- Ansley Park Civic Association and Security Co-op – Committed to preserving and improving the quality of life in Ansley Park, the Ansley Park Civic Association was created in 1964. Voluntary membership to APCA allows you to attend and participate in monthly meetings along with neighborhood events such at the Easter Egg Hunt, Street Dances, Neighborhood Socials, Fall BBQ, and the Halloween Park. Security Co-op membership gives you reassurance of extra Atlanta Police patrols for your home.
- Schools – Ansley Park residents are zoned for Atlanta Public Schools: Morningside Elementary School, Inman Middle School, Grady High School. Morningside Elementary School is an award winning elementary school. Great Schools has given it the top rating of a perfect 10. Private schools in Midtown Atlanta include The Paideia School and The Children’s School.