Offered at $615,000
Brick beauty with 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home in Brookhaven Renaissance, a gated community in Brookhaven. Ashford Park Elementary! Close to the shops and restaurants on Dresden.
Rocking chair front porch! As you enter, on the left you will find dining room and butler’s pantry. Open floorplan includes large kitchen, breakfast room and family room with stacked stone fireplace flanked by bookcases. French doors open to flat, fenced backyard. The main level also includes powder room and two car garage.
Upstairs features master suite with hardwood floors, trey ceiling and spa bath with dual vanities, garden tub, large shower and spacious walk-in closet. The upper level also features bonus room with built-in bookcase which is perfect for office or playroom, two guest bedrooms, full bath and laundry room.
Enjoy a glass of wine while grilling on your back patio or take an evening stroll to one of the great neighborhood restaurants like Haven, Valenza, Kaleidoscope, and Verde. Brookhaven Renaissance has it’s own greenspace with playground and firepit.
Less than 3 miles to Town Brookhaven, just minutes down the road from the heart of Buckhead, and very convenient to I-285 and I-85 highways. The MARTA station located at corner of Peachtree and Dresden is convenient when heading to the airport or downtown for a sporting event. Take full advantage of all that Brookhaven has to offer!
- County: DEKALB
- Subdivision: Brookhaven Renaissance
- FMLS ID: 6607695
- Year Built: 2000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2 1/2
- Construction: Brick
- Architecture/Style: Traditional, Craftsman
- Parking: 2 Car Garage
- Elementary School: Ashford Park Elementary School
- Middle School: Chamblee Middle School
- High School: Chamblee Charter High School
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
- Bedrooms: Master and two guest bedrooms upstairs
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, breakfast bar
- Dining Description: Separate dining room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $615,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.