SOLD in 3 days for $5000 over list price
Charming family home in Concord Hall swim/tennis community! This 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath move-in ready home sits on a quiet corner cul-de-sac lot and has been updated to perfection. Modern floorplan perfect for entertaining. Renovated kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless appliances opens up to dining room and family room. Screened porch with deck and flat fenced backyard with playground and fire pit. Located in Georgia’s top-ranked schools: Lake Windward Elementary, Taylor Road Middle School, and Chattahoochee High School.
Upstairs you will find master suite with two closets and en suite bath including dual vanity, separate shower, and garden tub. Third additional bedroom can be used as oversized bonus room for playroom, media room, or home office!
Enjoy the neighborhood pool and get to know your fellow Concord Hall neighbors. Take advantage of nearby Webb Bridge Park’s walking trails, playground, tennis, and various fields for organized sports. Restaurants and shopping in new Halcyon and popular Avalon developments are just minutes away!
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Concord Hall
- FMLS ID:6708278
- Year Built: 1989
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2.5
- SqFt: 1,880
- Construction: Frame, Cement Siding
- Architecture/Style: Traditional
- Parking: Two car garage, attached
- Elementary School: Lake Windward Elementary School
- Middle School: Taylor Road Middle School
- High School: Chattahoochee High School
- Bedrooms: Master suite, three guest bedrooms, two closets
- Master Bath: Dual vanities, separate shower, garden tub
- Kitchen Description: Quartz countertops, breakfast bar, stainless appliances, open concept
- Dining Description: Separate dining room
Financial & Other
- HOA: $525 per year, includes swim/tennis