Stunning 6 bedroom, 5 1/2 bath cedar shake and stone home in Valley Brook Parc, a Buckhead neighborhood with 18 homes built by Traton Homes. Located in sought-after Warren T Jackson Elementary School district and loaded with upgrades! Open floor plan with 10 ft ceilings on main with 8 ft doors and plantation shutters throughout.
Gourmet kitchen features a charming breakfast room, huge granite island, walk-in pantry, farmhouse sink and stainless appliances including 30″ professional style dual-fuel range, double ovens, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator. Family room with coffered ceiling, hardwood floors, built-in bookcases and gas fireplace opens to screened porch. Separate dining room with hardwood floors and custom molding. The main level also includes a guest bedroom, full bath, powder room and custom mudroom built-ins.
Upstairs you will find a spacious master suite with trey ceiling, huge walk-in closet and spa bath featuring dual vanities, soaking tub and separate shower with frameless shower door. You will also find a guest bedroom with a private bath, two additional bedrooms with a Jack/Jill bath and laundry room.
Full finished basement with family room/media room, game room, guest bedroom, full bath, and exercise room. Lower level also features stone patio.
315 Valley Brook Way is located 2 1/2 miles inside I-285 and is less than a mile from Chastain Park in Buckhead. Map of 315 Valley Brook Way. Walk to shops and restaurants including the new Sandy Springs Gateway shopping center, Chipotle, Corks & Caps, Tupelo Honey, Sprouts Farmers Market, Three Dollar Cafe, Twisted Taco, La Fonda, Fellini’s Pizza, Caribou Coffee, Einstein’s Bagels, Willie’s Mexican Grill, Fresh Market and more!
Enjoy all of Chastain Park’s amenities including the new playground with treehouse, baseball fields, home to NYO (Northside Youth Organization), tennis courts (Chastain Park Tennis Center), swimming pool, North Fulton Golf Course, Chastain Park Horse Park, Chastain Park Amphitheater . Path Foundation trails circle the golf course and wind throughout the park. You will see neighbors walking and jogging on the walking paths throughout the year! Learn more about Path Foundation.
Drone Video Tour
- County: FULTON
- Subdivision: Valley Brook Parc
- FMLS ID: 5751302
- Year Built: 2011
- Bedrooms: 6 bedroom
- Baths: 5 full 1 half
- Construction: Cedar shake and stone
- Property Type: Traditional, Craftman
- Parking: Two car garage
- Beds: 6
- Full Baths: 5 | Half Baths: 1
- Kitchen Description: Island, Granite countertops, stainless professional grade appliances, walk-in pantry
- Dining Description: Separate Dining Room, Seats 12
- Bedrooms Description: Guest bedroom on main, Master bedroom plus three guest bedrooms upstairs
- Basement: Full, daylight, finished, guest bedroom, full bath, family room, game room
- Exterior: Level, fenced, irrigation system, screened porch, stone patio
- Elementary School: WARREN T JACKSON ELEMENTARYis a top ranked Buckhead elementary school and has earned many coveted distinctions as a National Blue Ribbon School, a Georgia School of Excellence, as well as an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School. There are two campuses. The Primary Campus serves approximately 320 Kindergarten and First Grade students and is located at 4191 Northside Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30342. The main campus serves approximately 600 students 2nd grade through 5th grade and is located at 1325 Mount Paran Road – Atlanta, Georgia 30327.
- Middle School: SUTTON MIDDLE SCHOOLserves grades 6th through 8th and is located at 4360 Powers Ferry Road Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30342 404-802-5600
- High School: NORTH ATLANTA HIGH SCHOOL serves grades 7-12 and offers the International Baccalaureate Diploma program, study abroad opportunities as well as athletic and art programs.
- Close to The Schenck School, Holy Spirit Preparatory School and The Gallaway School
Financial & Other
- List Price: $875,000
- Tax Amount: $11,655
- Tax Year: 2015
- Association fee: $925 annual