Offered at $700,000
A rare find! Light-filled end unit brick townhome in Brookhaven Manor with elevator to all three floors. This luxury Buckhead home features 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 baths and is walking distance to Phipps Plaza, Lenox Square and restaurants galore including St Cecilia, F&B, Ecco and more!
As you enter, on the right you will find guest bedroom with hardwood floors and full bath, perfect for office/study.
Gourmet kitchen designed with large island, granite countertops and stainless appliances opens to light-filled family room featuring coffered ceiling and fireplace flanked by built-in bookcases. French doors lead to large deck. This level also includes elegant dining room with sparkling chandelier and powder room.
Upstairs you will find a luxurious master bedroom with trey ceiling and spa bath with soaking tub, large shower and walk-in closet. The third floor also includes two guest bedrooms, full bath and laundry room.
Quality construction by Monte Hewett. The Vermont is the largest floorplan in Brookhaven Manor.
Unbeatable location! Enjoy walks through beautiful Historic Brookhaven. Just 1 mile to Capitol City Club and .4 miles to Phipps Plaza and Lenox Square with shopping and restaurants galore.
Learn more about Buckhead
360° Virtual Tour
- County: FULTON
- Subdivision: Brookhaven Manor
- FMLS ID: New listing!
- Year Built: 2011
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 3 full, 1 half
- Construction: Brick 4 sides
- Architecture/Style: Traditional
- Parking: Two car garage
- Elementary School: Sarah Smith Elementary
- Middle School: Sutton Middle School
- High School: North Atlanta High School
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
Financial & Other
- List Price: $700,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.